Sober selfies

It did. I sent a pm to offer my apologies and edited my post to delete the deragatory term out of it. It could have been handled better on my end.

5 Likes

Lol Iā€™m all about equal opportunity sexism. #FREETHENIPPLE lol

1 Like

Honestly wasnā€™t very offended but I shouldnā€™t have been childish back. I appreciate the apologies.

As Mr Forrest Gump once saidā€¦ Shit happensā€¦
Hope you have a goodnight and again I apologies for being childish back.

4 Likes

I was about to say the same thing :joy:

1 Like

Have to say that in Finland we are quite comfortable with nudity thanks to our long and rich history of sauna culture. It has nothing to do with sex. Sauna is a sex free zone (except for some pervs). I still wouldnt go to unisex sauna, too old for that shit.

4 Likes

But it was also resolved quickly and amicably! I think thatā€™s great.

15 Likes

15 Likes

Popcorn? Count me in!

2 Likes

Hi yā€™all,
Is the He 2 _ She 2 battle over yet?

2 Likes

This is so me lol

1 Like

I think it is over yes

1 Like

How is this equal opportunity sexism? I didnā€™t find anything wrong with your pic, it was just you finding an opportunity to feed your vanity. Guessing those scars are a big reason why you feel the need to show your stomach. The free the nipple movement is so incredibly different, and this forum is not the place for it. Your scars are fine. Nipples are fine. However, this forum deals with all forms of addiction. You peacocked. Not appropriate. I stood by the side and watched all of this happen, including the acceptance. Thatā€™s all good. However, being the ā€œfreethenippleā€ person you are, that is appropriate elsewhere. All of you made me feel very uncomfortable and unsafe on this forum. I have posed as a nude model, long before I became an alcoholic. Free the nipple in appropriate spaces. Not in sober spaces.

5 Likes

Everyone needs to relax. Lets just go back to the threads intended purpose before i share a shirtless pic of mine and make everyone here ill.

8 Likes

Why even mention that? You posing as a nude model doesnt really have much to do with this issue. I felt like the topic was dead and over yesterday. It really needs to stay dead.

6 Likes

Iā€™m a little late to the game, but I think I missed my opportunity to post my ass tat? If so sad face. Yā€™all can slide into my DMs tho :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a tattoo of Roy Orbison, is it?

6 Likes

My next one will be.

2 Likes

It has everything to do. I did this. Drunk. Same as him posing and others disliking it. I posed sober as well, and the hate came down. It was a shirtless selfie, and this thread was not positive.

Please dm me, I donā€™t know how.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. We donā€™t have to agree. Im not going to get into an argument about it.