Sober selfies

12 days until my sober 1st birthday. :grin:

53 Likes

First sober dinner ! (Notice the water glass :sunglasses:)

45 Likes

Hit the trail for a quick mile after work today.

36 Likes

How are you doing Kris? Still going strong? Any luck on the job front? Iā€™ve been following your story and Iā€™m rooting for you

1 Like

Awww youā€™re so sweet! Yes Im still going! I have two interviews next week so fingers crossed!! How about yourself? How are you doing??

1 Like

Yay!! I hope something comes of it because a job will really help!

Iā€™m doing pretty good. My husband seams to want to work things out? He knows I made a mistake and I am sorry. Things were a bit weird with my friend and she did tell me a few times that sheā€™s angry with me when sheā€™s in pain and doesnā€™t have her pills because I stole them. But she got her re fill and itā€™s better now lol. God I hope she doesnā€™t get addicted. Something weird is going to happen I can feel it. Iā€™m scared for her. She says thereā€™s no way that will happen to her and Iā€™m like dude. Take them SPARINGLY. Ya know?

2 Likes

I really hope so too Im craving the routine of working so bad!! Im so happy to hear that things are well for you also! Yes I totally understand your concern for your friend pain pills itā€™s how I and most got started, people donā€™t realize it, ill pray for her, stay focused on you and all youā€™re doing!! Xo

2 Likes

Not a selfie, but wanted to share my bowling league score from tonight. Iā€™m on day 3 no alchohol and was a bit hesitant to bowl, since itā€™s always associated with drinking. But I managed to stay clean and shot a 600 series, and our team won all 4 points!

17 Likes

Having a great night with friends!!

20 Likes

Awesome picture!

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:loveā€‹:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, Aliciaā€¦:grin:

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a beanie. It has a pom pom so it is a touque!! LOL

I love how the colour matches your eyes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realise you were in Ottawa. How fabulous. I have a sober city mate!!

1 Like

What have i missed?
Edit ok, now i see. We have a saying in finnish that goes like ā€œa storm in a glass of waterā€ :sleeping:

3 Likes

I like this. I am going to borrow it. Thanks!

1 Like

ā€œStorm in a teacupā€ in England, how typically English!

7 Likes

Indeed, sweetie :blush:

1 Like

Youre welcome :blush:

We got that one too in dutchā€¦ā€œeen storm in een glas waterā€ā€¦

2 Likes