Sober selfies

But he is in denial

3 Likes

Nice one. TS world tour part 1 @anon84416494 is going to carry the batton in September to the states. This is cool.

8 Likes

I certainly am ā€¦one long flight for man. One long flight for mankind.

5 Likes

I agree, I had mentioned once it would be awesome to plan trips around meeting TS people! :heart: LOVE this trend!!!

5 Likes

Meanwhile, we live 20 mins from each other and havenā€™t yet managed to organise a get together :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Lmao!! I almost wrote that SAME thing!!! Great minds girl, great minds. At least we talk most every day, meeting is next! :hugs:

3 Likes

Is that it? 20 min? Just open a window!

4 Likes

Yea, in Maine terms, we are basically down the road :joy:

2 Likes

Are either of you busy now?

@MandiH

2 Likes

Donā€™t force it. Things happen when they happen for the right reasons :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Not ā€˜forceā€™ā€¦ Encouragement Yes!

4 Likes

At work at the moment - weā€™ll get around to it :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, itā€™s happening soon! I am laughing over here because I was thinking this am its about time we sorted out arrangements and here we are discussing it! Timing seems pretty right on! :grin: I was also thinking about @Bill_Phillips and how he should be home to meet up with us soon too! And I was thinking about a Niagara trip and @VSue is heading there now. Loving it!

4 Likes

Me and Blind Cat, just lovinā€™ the calm sober life.

31 Likes

Soo oddly enough, I feel far more feminine without the hairā€¦

Still a bit in shock to be perfectly honest. It was an adrenaline filled moment, and i had to come down from it like any other high. Felt shaky and needed cuddles from my kids Haha.

#ididit

40 Likes

One day Iā€™ll do an East Coast tour! Iā€™d love to visit the NYC area again and hit up Boston, Portland, DC and maybe work my way to Nā€™awlins

3 Likes

Wow, again so cool!! Iā€™m star struck @Dejavu @SoberWalker @anon12657779

5 Likes

Wow!! Amazing :slight_smile: hi guys!

3 Likes

Heā€™s a happy boi!

1 Like

Iā€™ll book you a cab.

If anyone is based in LA and would like to get together, im there from 15th-19th september. :slight_smile:

3 Likes