27 Likes

Is that green thing an ufo?

No, thats a plant.

2 Likes

I think she means on your cardigan !

1 Like

But he is in denial

3 Likes

Nice one. TS world tour part 1 @anon84416494 is going to carry the batton in September to the states. This is cool.

8 Likes

I certainly am …one long flight for man. One long flight for mankind.

5 Likes

I agree, I had mentioned once it would be awesome to plan trips around meeting TS people! :heart: LOVE this trend!!!

5 Likes

Meanwhile, we live 20 mins from each other and haven’t yet managed to organise a get together :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Lmao!! I almost wrote that SAME thing!!! Great minds girl, great minds. At least we talk most every day, meeting is next! :hugs:

3 Likes

Is that it? 20 min? Just open a window!

4 Likes

Yea, in Maine terms, we are basically down the road :joy:

2 Likes

Are either of you busy now?

@MandiH

2 Likes

Don’t force it. Things happen when they happen for the right reasons :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Not ‘force’… Encouragement Yes!

4 Likes

At work at the moment - we’ll get around to it :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, it’s happening soon! I am laughing over here because I was thinking this am its about time we sorted out arrangements and here we are discussing it! Timing seems pretty right on! :grin: I was also thinking about @Bill_Phillips and how he should be home to meet up with us soon too! And I was thinking about a Niagara trip and @VSue is heading there now. Loving it!

4 Likes

Me and Blind Cat, just lovin’ the calm sober life.

31 Likes

Soo oddly enough, I feel far more feminine without the hair…

Still a bit in shock to be perfectly honest. It was an adrenaline filled moment, and i had to come down from it like any other high. Felt shaky and needed cuddles from my kids Haha.

#ididit

40 Likes

One day I’ll do an East Coast tour! I’d love to visit the NYC area again and hit up Boston, Portland, DC and maybe work my way to N’awlins

3 Likes