Sober selfies

We got there and there was quite a queue to get through security. So we bought tickets online and skipped the queue.

Now, we could have bought discount tickets from one of the many illegal “ticket vendors” that were walking around preying the naive, but after seeing several people denied entry due to counterfeit tickets, we would spend the extra 1€ to gain entry legitimately. :rofl:

2 Likes

Good to be streetwise in paris :grin: what else to come? Eiffel? Notre dame?

I came, I saw, I’m ready to move on. The wife wants to go to the Eiffel Tower at least before we leave. She’s still sleeping, and our train is at noon, so I’m in a bind. Let her sleep and skip the tower or.waker her up and deal with her wrath? I’ll flip a coin.

2 Likes

Sounds dangerous gaming. Id go for eiffel though she must be exhausted. I have a problem with hights so i never could go further than the first level. Where to next?

1 Like

Back to London to close out our trip. Tina is thinking of going to Liverpool on Monday, or stay in and rest all day. I think she’s leaning towards rest. I’m ok with that. We go back to work directly so this would be the only day to lay in bed and do nothing all day. Might be years before we get this opportunity again.

3 Likes

Rest is wisdom, but i understad you/her wanting to make the most of it while you are there :hugs:

2 Likes

Well if you’re going to Niagara, swing through northern Vermont to say howdy!

1 Like

I forget who asked for photos of Niagara Falls…we decided to take a walk down there today. No zipline but we did see some GORGEOUS magnolias. Plus one pic with my beautiful daughters.

44 Likes

Beautiful pics x

1 Like

Another day of breathing and winning

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: relaxing Sunday

1 Like

Since everyone likes kid photos… Spent an early birthday with her today. Since ill be working during the week…i sweat my ass off building this tent…everyone wanted this heat. I can always put clothes on but cant take anymore appropriately off lol

27 Likes

Omg you ladies are stunning.

1 Like

Breathing is winning, some days bro!

2 Likes

Thanks bro :slight_smile:

Winning since 20-09-18 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Sunday ritual of surfing most of the day and then chillin in the hot tub to unwind and relax

11 Likes

So fucking American :rofl::joy::rofl: rock on man

3 Likes

Looks just like his mama. Handsome chap he is.

1 Like

Legitimately the thing i was most worried about was my kids freaking out! They did fine though… my oldest just laughs and says “silly mommy shaved her head”
:joy:

4 Likes

Another baldie coming at cha. Discovering new sensations- wind without being whipped by hair… rain drops were fun too

32 Likes