Sober selfies

The breeze on the head after a fresh buzz is bomb!

I shaved off my stache a couple weeks ago and my 9 year legit cried and called me weird :joy::rofl: if I shaved my beard they would run away screamin

3 Likes

Ever since my husband saw a video of a dad revealing his freshly shaved off beard to his kid and the kid started crying, he has dreamed of inflicting this psychological damage to our kidsā€¦ thankfully he hates not having a beard enough to keep this fantasy at bayšŸ¤ž

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t. I was just playing around while buzzing my head and the wife was gasping like she was watching a train wreck when I got near the beard. DDOOONNNTTTT :rofl::joy::rofl: i dont know what Iā€™d look like without it, screw the kids psychological damageā€¦ Iā€™d be damaged :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

You look great! Everything looks great :blush:

Donni, Iā€™m so with you about the clothing and heat vs cold. Iā€™d rather put layers on than sweat my ass off with nothing else to remove. Give me 60s (farenheit) forever!

As always, you two always look so happy!

2 Likes

Couldnt agree more ā€¦70 is perfect but no moreā€¦ Yeah shes tickled pink to have an indoor tent to play in. Atleast i was able to bring her joy even if im not her father. So much chaos in that little gurls life that i have no control of. Hopefully the little i can do and fortunate to do sober gives her hope that not everyone will give up on herā€¦

7 Likes

Just because you arenā€™t her biological father doesnā€™t mean you arenā€™t her father. That girl loves you like a father for sure. And the things you do to make her happy are changing her life. No one else is doing anything good for her like you are. I wish I had someone like you in my life when I was young. Hell, I still wish I had someone like you in my life!

Donā€™t discredit the importance of you!

9 Likes

You look really good without the hair!

1 Like

Looks peaceful :blush:

1 Like

@MandiH you can also stop in Syracuse!

2 Likes

Boyo graduated kindergarten. Took the cheeseball to lunch. They grow so fast, glad Iā€™m apart of it finally.

34 Likes

Mini-me alert! Sooooo cute! :star_struck:

5 Likes

21 Likes

Now why on earth would you eat a perfectly good guitar?

3 Likes

Not very busy at the restaurant tonight so I practiced my Mickey Mouse.

25 Likes

Just hanging out with the bird at work.

21 Likes

Everybody knows that the bird is the wordā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to grow a beard until I get my first job interview, or I lose patience, whichever comes first. Hereā€™s day 2. Dunnoā€¦more salt than pepper.

34 Likes

I feel conflicted. I hope you get interviews but i also hope to see full beard :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Itā€™s about time he joins the bearded ones.

7 Likes