Sober selfies

A regular Horn of Plenty! Everyone is enjoying themselves on this wonderful day! :sailboat:

1 Like

I saw that - frown turned upside down! Fantastic to see you and your kids having a great time @Kareness. Treasure these moments!

1 Like

Haha, Tommy was in that moment wishing for his electronics! :rofl:

1 Like

31 Likes

28 Likes

Nice and kind eyes of your pet.

1 Like

awwwwwww i want cuddle too, i looooove dogs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s okay to smile now dear heart. You earned it!

Since getting sober I’ve been more motivated to dress nicely and wear make up, which is an upward cycle of motivation and confidence. Woo!

31 Likes

Thats so crazy u say that I felt the same way its like u truely become a new person keep up the good work😎and the outfit rocks!!! Love the jean and boot combo its my go to style

4 Likes

Self love is so pivotal!! Have a great Thursday all :yellow_heart:

32 Likes

love that outfit :heart:

Almost two weeks off opiates

26 Likes

Picked up my god daughter/niece from kinder while I am in San Diego for a wedding.

She makes me want to be a better role model to her.

15 Likes

Guess Im old lol I turn 27 in nov

1 Like

113 days off heroin

38 Likes

Thats amazing you look great! I know how hard it is to get started again going to the gym and getting motivated to do so, so way to go :+1:

Thanks Andrew… week 2 of working out… ny muscle stamina is back and i can ready see my strength coming back. It feels great… i feel like a new person… funny how thst works.:grinning:

1 Like

Good job on 113 days, I thought I was doing good with my 54 days :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Muscle memory we all have it…Today was my second day back and pushing through the soarness . I am a little disappointed i lost strenght but will be back up to the heavy weights soon enough .