1 Like

Man on a mission !! :grinning:

1 Like

Whatā€™s a drumstick ?? :flushed:

2 Likes

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY

jpeg

12 Likes

Over here a drumstick is a lump of sugar designed to pull all of your teeth outā€¦

10 Likes

Thats not funny cause I was at Wally-World aka Wal-Mart and wanted a drumstick and they donā€™t just sell 1 so I bought 8 and finished 7 by the time I got home cause I live far from town and I didnā€™t want to waist them. Well thats what I told myself as justifying why I had 7. Lets just say I wasnā€™t feeling so good a few hours later. But so worth it lol

6 Likes

Oooo nice !

Was feeling good today!

29 Likes

Everyone knows the first 5 donā€™t count, youā€™re good.

3 Likes

Ha ha ha, I did not know this, but I like it!!!

1 Like

No its the gravy burn I got on my wrist around christmas time :slight_smile:

The vanilla and caramel one was always my favorite! Damnit, Iā€™m gonna have to buy some today!

4 Likes

Iā€™m a sucker for a Klondike Bar. Could easily eat 4 or 5 in a sitting. You look gitty with excitement to get that ice cream! :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Beautiful!!! :hearts:

1 Like

Drumsticks are my thing. Not only are they wonderful, they remind me of my dad. Growing up, every weekend I was with my dad at the gun range. He shot long range rifle competitively. When I started kindergarten, I became his spotter, for practice and competition. My reward was a drumstick on the way home.

4 Likes

Bill - Iā€™m sure you and I both remember when Klondikeā€™s were much fatter! They now seem about half as thick as before.
My wifeā€™s family is from Pittsburgh and there was an Isalyā€™s ice cream shop there. She remembers visiting her grandparents way-back-when (60s and 70s) and getting a fresh dipped Klondike made right there.

You say this like itā€™s a bad thing to have too many drumsticks.

My favorite from the Icecream truck was the Chippity Chocolatey. It was vanilla Icecream with chocolate crumbles, and in the middle, a solid dark chocolate bar. Theyā€™d always run out by the time they hit my street, so Iā€™d run like 3-4 blocks to hit the truck early.

3 Likes

Wow Charlieā€¦ I thought I was the only one that remembered the Isleyā€™s Klondikes! Yes, they were much bigger and with thicker chocolate. Supposedly, they used to take a half gallon of vanilla ice cream (remember when they were in actual rectangular boxes?) And cut them into 5 equal slices, then cover with chocolate. My parents used to make my brother and I split one.

1 Like