Sober selfies

I remember back when I lived in Herndon, VA my missionary companion and i would go to Food Lion during the summer and get Klondike Bars, because they had all sorts of awesome flavors. My favorite was Whitehouse Cherry.

1 Like

Sober selfie with my beautiful family. Hope this counts too😅

37 Likes

They don’t have those tiny frozen blocks of deliciousness where you live now?

Decided to grow a beard. I’m hoping the patches fill in :rofl:

22 Likes

Alister McGowan😂

1 Like

18 months sober in the Brojo headed to Krav class selfie.

33 Likes

Havent seen any Klondike flavors other than standard and candy bar flavors here in WA state!

That’s a travesty, worthy of a protest, or at very least, a strongly worded letter.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Haha very true

Or an Instagram complaint!

Enjoying some minature golf with wife on my birthday

28 Likes

Congrats @Yoda-Stevie on 18 months of pure awesomeness!!! You have been and continue to be a huge inspiration to me. And I thank you for that! And I plan on taking this picture, blowing it up to life-sized, making a cardboard cutout, and placing it in my front yard with a sign, “keep off the grass!” You f-ing rock! :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Happy birthday! :gift::balloon::birthday:

1 Like

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m a bit of a neat freak, I’ll admit it. Can’t stand gear adrift. Walking into my 12 y/o daughter’s room is a challenge. Same with the area in front of my wife’s closet. For my ladies, the floor is just a really wide, really low shelf.

6 Likes

Ditto!

21 Likes

If they made spumoni klondike bar, I’d gain 50 lbs.

Bahaha! Love it!

I just finished licking the inside of the wrapper. Not my proudest moment.

3 Likes

Just being efficient. Some coco bean gave its life so that you could have that chocolate to lick from the wrapper. Honor this bean’s sacrifice by making sure none of it is left. And since the foil is also clean, put it in the recycling bin. Sleep well, knowing you are an eco-conscious enjoyer of frozen novelties.

4 Likes