Sober selfies

Gorgeous teeth, ignore @Geoff that’s a lovely smile, did it hurt?

1 Like

It’s roasting :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: - have left Venice and back at Lake Lugano.

40C/103F today and humid, under an umbrella by the pool - last day so will be glad to get back to cooler Scotland tomorrow. We complain about our crap weather, but this is intense and I prefer rain.

3 Likes

What team? Have a great time in the Emerald Isle :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::shushing_face::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
(This is a complete sentence)

1 Like

My whole Dads side of the family is there in Cork, he is the only one that came to the US, he was 27 or 28. I’ve visited more times than I can count.

Good news about the weather! Generally I have been lucky with that when visiting in the past (except on my winter visits!) :joy:

3 Likes

New England Revolution, I’m a season ticket holder. Ended in a draw, a game we really should have won. Up by 1 most of the match and then conceded around 82’. :roll_eyes: but we are near the bottom of the table right now, and the opponent was #1, so I guess I’ll take the point!

All the times I visited Ireland, never thought to go see the local club, so going to a Cork City FC match while over. Very excited!

1 Like

Cork is generally warmer as it’s in the south, not like Tyrone where I’m from, which is similar to Scotland.

Cork are playing in the GAA qualifiers next weekend which is always a good day out.

2 Likes

Thanks not much pain tbh, my mouth was numbed when she ground then down, root canal was a bit painful but most people wouldn’t need that :grin:

Ah that’s ok then :+1:they look great :slightly_smiling_face::smile::grin:

1 Like

Cheltenhamshire la la la, Cheltenhamshire la la la :grin:

1 Like

The next days get even hotter :sob: I prefer colder weather too, like in autumn

1 Like

Yes, I forgot about that one :thinking::joy:

Me too…:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Cuddles from this morning :heartpulse:

40 Likes

Good to see you Josh!

Got high the other day. Above the clouds ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

48 Likes

Feeling pretty in my new dress. I don’t normally wear dresses. But I’m loving it. :dancer:t3::heart_eyes::sunglasses::sunflower:

42 Likes

Best teddy bear ever :hugs:

1 Like

On my way in…

21 Likes

What a lal cutiepie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like