Sober selfies

It’s because of sobriety I can take my kids to events like this. Two years ago the thought of driving across town sober, or even giving them the chance to suggest such an event would be ridiculous to my alcohol fueled mind. How dare they try and interrupt my drinking by going somewhere. That was my mindset. I can now take them anywhere at any time as I am a present and sober father that they deserve. Serenity and strength my friends.

34 Likes

I started seeing weight gain too and I don’t even go to the gym​:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, beautiful kids :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha I’ll take all your gains, hand em over :blush:. I can use any extra help gaining weight with the crohns

2 Likes

7 Likes

Only just seen your message, yeah I’ve nearly got it nailed :laughing::joy::joy::rofl::sob:

2 Likes

Guess where I’m at? Yup at the beach :palm_tree: again and again

19 Likes

Loving the proximity of Michigan’s state parks. Lazy afternoon and picnic with wifr

21 Likes

watching a horror movie and the ice maker drops some ice really loud… (I think) :flushed:

22 Likes

9 months :slight_smile:

38 Likes

You look a lot like a British actress called Brooke Vincent or she looks a lot like you I should have said. Week done on nine months :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 9 months! :tada:
You can definitely without those filter thing, you are looking great sober :+1:

2 Likes

@Brookiemonster618 Congratulations on 9 months, Brooke! We started our sober journeys right around the same time. Thank you for sharing yours!!! Best of luck for continued strength and sobriety! Next stop for the two of us… ONE YEAR!
:facepunch::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Morning run with the pup :grimacing:

38 Likes

In New of white X Nike gear selfie. Not taking drugs has afforded a new wardrobe :grin::gem::grinning:

26 Likes

He scrubs up well! We cant see them lovely new teeth though!

I had to delete the ones where I was trying to smile aswell, it’s like my brain spazzed out, your know what they say about men and multitasking :joy::grin:

1 Like

Congrats dear @Brookiemonster618 on 9 months!! :heart::hugs::kissing_smiling_eyes: Youve made it this far and im coming right behind you :wink:

3 Likes

An impromptu coyote hunt. Neighbor had a rabid one attack her dog

28 Likes

Uh, ok. Are you just going to walk around looking for it or do you have a strategy? We keep getting rabid foxes this way. One thing I miss about Britain - no rabies.

3 Likes