Sober selfies

I found it. It was looking for the neighborhood pets as a food source. Rabies make them fearless of humans.

Atleast you have hair

2 Likes

Did you dispatch? Rabies blows.

Poor coyote, nature is cruel.

I did, it is cured of rabies

4 Likes

The wifey and me at a graduation party this weekend. You know you’re getting old when the kids that your kids had “play dates” with are all heading off to college. Oh, by the way, there was lots of alcohol at the party, but honey badger didn’t give a shit.

32 Likes

Hawaiian sunset not selfie. :wink:

44 Likes

Beautiful! Everything about this photo :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Out of likes but that is a lovely photo. Gorgeous sunset aswell :grin:

2 Likes

Wow I thought rabies was an urban legend. That’s scary.

1 Like

Goodnight fam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

42 Likes

You have the best commentary :joy::star_struck:

1 Like

Yes mate, nice threads. One of my favourite things in sobriety is wanting to look good again and having the money to buy new stuff. I hid myself under horrible baggy clothes for a few years, just felt crap and ugly. No more👍

3 Likes

I thought that somebody on here would be able to appreciate that :+1: look good feel good :grinning:. Your profile pic looks like the undefeated logo is that intentional? :grinning:

1 Like

Decided to take the longboard for a push along the sea front tonight, getting back on my boards and carving it up sober is awesome :snowboarder:

30 Likes

Beautiful pic Dan! Frame-worthy!

Yeah, because we can see his wife’s face but not his! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry Dan! :rofl:

No, its the logo of my favourite band Black Flag. A black flag is the opposite of the white flag of surrender and represents confrontation and the desire to fight an enemy. It means a lot to me. It has similarities to the Undeated logo in that sense, and yeah, it looks just like it👍

4 Likes

Oh no he didn’t!!! :joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::raised_hand:

1 Like

33 Likes