Sober selfies

Feeling pretty good today

23 Likes

First week done! Booyah! To be honest with you guys i was flirting with the idea of giving in the last 2 days…

20 Likes

trust me I’m a lions fan I’ve been being abused by them for the last 60 years even though I’m only 35 so I definitely seen sum miss kicks in my lifetime. You look like you got a good quarterback though

1.5 years today! Happy Thanksgiving!

46 Likes

Damn! Congrats on 1.5 years! You look amazing!

1 Like

Day 10 in progress :muscle:

33 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!! :turkey:

27 Likes

As I look back on my life. I realize that every timeI thought I was being rejected, from something good. I was actually being re-directed to something better.
#realsimpleNplain

11 Likes

15bb25dfac2bc407925d389d15871695
Sincerely congratulations on your clean time I believe I speak for all of us when we say we are proud of you

3 Likes

24 days. Had an epic experience last night, and am currently happier and more in touch with myself than I’ve been in years. Feeling ALIVE and no desire to have alcohol take away from it !

:muscle::sunglasses: :fireworks::fire::heart::cactus::stars: :sun_with_face::milky_way: :lion:

29 Likes

Omg. I could totally get into that.

2 Likes

Remember when one day was a struggle? Look at you getting those years in!

3 Likes

Almost two days sober! So far it isn’t easy, I’ve had a pretty crazy heartbeat and nausea since my hangover wore off but I’m getting there. I’m also only 18 so it’s very hard to try and go sober in University but I’m determined to do so.

22 Likes

Keep going @ElR99 - after 4 days you’re going to notice serious improvement. It’s really worth it - trust me, I’m an alcoholic!

1 Like

Thanks! You are doing awesome as well!

Heading into day 54. Skin is a little better and weight is coming back. :grin:

Ha! Look at that forehead.

10 Likes

45 DAYS & COUNTING!

25 Likes

DAY 52 is mine. 48 till 90. One day @ a TIME. #KNOITLIKEAPOET

17 Likes

I hate selfies :innocent:but feeling fine

Day 146

21 Likes