Sober Sunday Funday!

Happy 30 days to me on this Sober Sunday Funday!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Cake looks yummy. I made cupcakes with my daughter yesterday was my 30 days mark. Let’s keep adding up these days…a day at a time.:blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Watching the Grammys can I blame the drink for why I don’t know ant of these people. LOL.

1 Like

Woohoo!! Congrats, we made it!! Heres to another 30!!!

1 Like

Lol it’s likely!

1 Like

Thank you. Yes another 30 most definitely!:blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Happy Sober Sunday Fun-YAY!

1 Like

Having a glorious morning on my couch, with this view. About to embark on some rigorous honesty in continuing to write out some step work. My outdoor thermometer says it is a touch above freezing and I see some water dripping off my bird feeders - that makes it look positively balmy outside.

2 Likes

Painting today with the music blaring and us singing along

3 Likes

My first born!

4 Likes

AA Joke I heard today from an older lady w lots of sobriety: when I go out to dinner and the waiter asks me if I’d like some wine I say no thank you I can’t I’m allergic to alcohol I break out into handcuffs LOL LOL it made me laugh!

2 Likes

My sunday project :herb::seedling::leaves:

11 Likes

Nice!!! The hubs and I are going ti start planting soon too!!! Send pics as they grow!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Trying to watch ACM Awards…so irritated with all the cut aways to Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman.

1 Like

Lol do you not like them? I think they are cute!! I love Nicole Kidman!!

Watching Wrestlemania with friends! They’re having a couple drinks, I’m enjoying Mountain Dew! Having a blast! Can you tell who one of my favorites is?

4 Likes

Not to sound MAGA, but not a fan of an Aussie singing country. Yes they are sickening cute.

1 Like