Sober Time: New Version

I think I’ll change the top-left back button to do that.

1 Like

Sorry about that. There was a bug where the app was permanently in full screen. I fixed this yesterday and the update is already live on the App Store. Probably just hasn’t updated for you yet.

1 Like
  • Backgrounds for additional addictions did not migrate

What do you mean by this?

I’ve lost my sober date

Also have to refresh my premium membership to get rid of ads.

:blush:

I’ve entered my sober date again-

Also I’ve refreshed my premium subscription, I assume this has worked although it doesn’t state whether it has be a ruined

Is there a ‘my account’ section where you can check your account details?

• name
  • email address
  • subscription status
  • patreon option
  • unsubscribe/ delete
    Etc…

Might be worth adding this potentially?

Liking the update though :raised_hands::blush:

1 Like

Sounds like something went wrong with the migration process on your device. The migration process does the following:

Migrates your addictions
Migrates your settings
Migrates your purchases

But perhaps it got interrupted or broke down on the first step and never got to the rest. I’m busy adding a diagnostic function into the app that will allow you to upload your data set for me to review. Your old data is still there on your device, so hopefully I’ll be able to see what went wrong.

1 Like

Oh and by the way. Premium isn’t a membership. It’s a once off purchase.

1 Like

Thanks! That part is fixed now :blush: Only issue I’m noticing is I can’t click top left to get back to timer/home screen; it just serves as back button now so I have to (fully) close out of app & restart to get to my timer

1 Like

I’m fixing this with a new update. Unfortunately it takes a while for Apple to approve them.

2 Likes

So, my alcohol counter kept the personal background that I had set in the last version. The other counter had the default app background and not the one I set.

The new update should be available in a few hours. When you get it, please go to the main menu -> Settings -> Diagnostics

From here you can upload a diagnostic data set and it’ll give you a code. Please send me this code and I can have a look at what happened on your device.

1 Like

Did you use the same personal background for multiple addiction counters?

Is the android version already out there? Sorry, I don’t want to unnerved you, :sunflower:

Not yet. It’s only the iPhone version for now. Android will follow in the next few days.

2 Likes

Yep- Will do :ok_hand:

I did, I had the same one for all.

Apologies if this question is above already, but I did the app update on my phone, and now the screen with my day counter is gone. When I hit the blue triangle icon I go right to the forum or my profile (community, etc.). I logged out and logged back in on my phone but same thing. Maybe it’s due to how old my iphone is, lol?

Would you mind telling me what iPhone you’re on? And also your iOS version? It seems like the same issue DarrenUK is experiencing. I’m currently trying to resolve it. Don’t uninstall your app, the data is still there - just not being shown.

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for the work put in.

1 Like

Thanks Robin! Bajillion year old iPhone 6. (Sentimentally attached after it survived a swim in the ocean, and also hard to replace living near tundra during a pandemic!) If you can’t update for it, no worries. I mostly use the forum on my laptop.
Thanks again for all you do! :orange_heart:

1 Like