Sober Time: New Version

I was wondering why my sober time was different. I guess I need to re-enter my sober date.

Also, it looks like I’m getting ads again? Or maybe it’s not an ad, but there was a pop up I closed without looking at it closely. LOL Do I have to pay for ad-free again?

Okay, can I edit the font on my counter? It’s HUGE. LOL.

Also I don’t like not being able to click back to my counter easier (I think someone mentioned the same above)

BUT…just so that I don’t seem like a total Debbie Downer (or Susie Scowlface) I do like the new features!! The journal will be great to use. Maybe as a daily diary or perhaps meeting notes to keep handy.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Same here. But I don’t really care.

But I can quote now :point_up_2:. I love it :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Omg me too! Yay! Thanks for letting me know. I could only do that on my laptop previously, not my phone.
But now I can also now see battery etc. You may soon too once it updates

2 Likes

Omg yay! :grin: me too

1 Like

I see my battery :battery: yay!

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve created this account so I can report that I’ve updated the new version of the app and still do not have a diagnostics option under settings so that I can send you anything to help me recover my data. My premium (paid) account was wiped out with the update the other day. The four addictions I was tracking… all the data is gone. And I did get served up an ad even though I had paid for the app in 2017.

I’m hopeful that you’re able to walk me through restoring my data. Had I known it was in jeopardy upon updating the app, I’d have at least gone in and written down the info that was important to me. Thank you for all the communication on this thread. Standing by for next steps to try and get this fab app “back” to what I love about it. THANKS!

1 Like

Omg! I thought I was just a spaz! Look at us all quoting!!! Lol

Someone said something about premium. No, you won’t have to pay again, may need to go into App Store and restore purchases. Mine came with me.

2 Likes

You can edit the font :grin::man_dancing:

1 Like

Update: I’ve been working on the data issue that a small number of users have been experiencing. It looks like an issue that’s caused from an older app installation where the date was saved very slightly differently.

The date doesn’t import correctly and then the rest of the migration fails. Your data is still on your device, it just needs to be imported correctly. I am currently working on a fix for this, so just sit tight and I’ll have it out soon.

Please DO NOT uninstall the app from your device. Uninstalling an app clears all data from your device and there’s nothing an app can do about that. The iOS operating system will remove it.

3 Likes

Premium won’t ever be lost. It’s a permanent purchase and it’s stored on the App Store / Google Play Store. You can go into Menu -> Premium and tap the restore button in the top-right at any time to restore your purchases. You don’t have to pay again.

4 Likes

Done- messaged you :smiley:

1 Like

I have journal notifications set to off. But every time I start the app, I have the notification (red dot) on the journal icon. Obviously this is not a big deal!

That settings are for notifications you receive. The dot just shows you that you haven’t opened the journal today.

1 Like

OK, understood.

Thanks. I did go to display but didn’t get that far!!

1 Like

I’m still working on some small issues before I release it.

5 Likes

How will we know when we are able to get the update for Android ?:grin:

1 Like

Your Google Play app will automatically download it when it’s available.

3 Likes

Great, thanks for the information and THANK YOU doing this! :clap: