Sober Weightloss group?

I do eat meat - and my protein intake is good at dinner, but it could use some work throughout the day. Thank you for the tip! Oh, and I ordered some resistance bands from Amazon - should be here today!

2 Likes

I love my resistance bands, I go through phases where I forget about them but theyā€™re great!

2 Likes

Since I use MFP dayly I slowly become more aware of what I buy. Since I track all the foods I realized that I really eat too much fat :sweat::expressionless:

2 Likes

I realized a need a healthier snack

1 Like

I got me Skyr and Raspberries for snacking :+1:

1 Like

I started my exercise and weighloss program 2.5 weeks ago and I am happy to say I am down 5lbs! Thereā€™s a number after the 1 on the scale that I havenā€™t seen since I had baby number 3. Long way to go, but I am super pumped!! The first week I lost nothing and went to the gym 6 days so I was super discouraged. The old me would have said screw it obviously itā€™s not working- but I pushed through it. Starting to feel better so planning to hit the gym tonight. Howā€™s everyone else doing?

5 Likes

Iā€™m down for that! Have about 80lb to lose!

2 Likes

I need to find my username and download the app again :sweat_smile: but, I want to lose around 70 pounds!

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m in.

1 Like

I seem to be stuck at a particular weight. I was my goal weight a few months ago, but i want to lose a few more. Ive been at the same give or take a pound or 2, so i guess i need to get back on the app.

2 Likes

Iā€™m stuck too. Iā€™ve lost 40 pounds in the last year, but Iā€™ve been stuck for about four months. I thought I would start losing again when I quit drinking, but Iā€™ve replaced booze with Moose TracksšŸ™„. Now tapering to Halo Top!

3 Likes

Sounds delicious

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a LOT of sobriety but canā€™t seem to control eating. Really need help because I want to reward myself with food all the time.

3 Likes

I most definitely would be interested, Iā€™ve replaced alcohol with sugary and junk food, love to post daily and pair up, sounds great

4 Likes

Same here. I hate to track all my food but this is the only way I really see what I eat the whole day :confounded:

3 Likes

40 is awesome!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I feel good about it; sure would like to lose the last 20 though!

2 Likes

That all sounds amazing. 40 lbs in a year is awesome, way to go!!

1 Like

I agree. It seems a bit much and obsessive to track food, but I read some research that claimed ppl who track their food daily lose more weight! Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because it sorta forces you to reflect on everything you eat and likely make better choices. For me itā€™s hard to find the time to track it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m being forced into a walking challenge at work starting Tuesday. We all have to carry pedometers and report our steps once a week to a team captain.

Iā€™m going to attach it to my dog and play catch for about 20 mins a day. That should work

5 Likes