Sober Weightloss group?

This information is really interesting

2 Likes

Hmmm, yaā€™ll are gonna make me go buy a weight set :blush:

3 Likes

Today I am under my calorie limit for the first time yeehaw :+1::fist: It needs some time to track all foods but itā€™s worth it bc I surely would have eaten more without this app

4 Likes

Yā€™all - might eating is _killing_me. I did great all day yesterday - then 9:00pm camešŸ™„.

3 Likes

I need to lose 15 pounds as well. I have been thinking about putting some more focus on it.

Interesting post for this group about a good diet (weight watchers) not fixing the mindset that leads to overeating:

2 Likes

Iā€™m totally down!

1 Like

I dont let myself eat after 8pm(when Iā€™m dieting). Nothing good happens then. If you NEED snacks at that time, make them ahead of time to avoid impulse eating.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t get mine

1 Like

Didnā€™t get what, the app? I donā€™t have your user name, but youā€™re welcome to add me mine is posted above in a few spots! Iā€™m super sick right now so not tracking anything. My diet consists mostly of water and cold meds :disappointed:

1 Like

I decided to try that appā€¦not sure how it all works but Iā€™ll keep messing with it lolā€¦Iā€™m the heaviest Iā€™ve ever been after quitting drinking and I need to lose some weight lolā€¦add me iowaironman34

1 Like

Rhe scan feature is amazing. Also if you make meals a lot you can add the recipies to the app so you do t have to add all the ingredients every time . Itā€™s awesome.

Iā€™ve read that it helps to log your food even if it isnā€™t exactly your recipe. Getting close enough at least keeps you on the right track

3 Likes

Was under my calorie goal today! Iā€™m finding that the flavored waters are helping with my new sweet tooth

2 Likes

Great job!
Be careful not to go TOO far below your calorie goal. You cant submit your diary and depending on what your goal is, it could actually be bad for your progress.

1 Like

5 Likes

Lol, I was just barely under. If it says I have 100 more calories, iā€™m not giving them upšŸ¤£

1 Like

People. Help me stop night eating! It is killing my calorie goals.

1 Like

Man - I used to have a good metabolism. Then I hit 40.:roll_eyes:. Iā€™ve just begun to do some strength training again. Hoping that will help.

1 Like

Holly :heart:ļø howā€™s your protein intake at dinner and throughout the day? More lean protein will really help you feel full and satisfied

1 Like

Especially if youā€™re doing strength training! You need that extra protein. Do you eat meat? I guess I should have started with that lol

1 Like