Sober without god. An atheist / agnostic / humanist thread. Please be respectful!

12 Likes

:heart::people_hugging: Empathy :people_hugging::heart:

5 Likes

YES this is it xo.

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Hey everyone :black_heart:

6 Likes

Hey you! :new_moon: :full_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :bangbang:

2 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: @Mno if I could reach through this phone and hug you I would! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

:people_hugging: :hugs: :people_hugging: Virtual ones but not less meant Jess! Hope you’re OK.

2 Likes

I’m not but I will be. Life has just been so… not good. But I’m making changes and trying to look forward :black_heart:

3 Likes

I hope connecting back here will be part of helping you to make things better. It’s great to see you lady.

3 Likes

I know it will. Need my people right now and want to keep myself accountable. Very happy you replied!

5 Likes

The opposite of addiction is connection. We have to keep working on that. Connection to each other and connection to ourselves. Each and every day. It’s why I’m here x.

6 Likes

I’m just so grateful to have this place and more so this group of people :black_heart:

5 Likes

Hey Jess, so lovely to see you here :people_hugging:

3 Likes

:people_hugging: Hi Jenny!! :black_heart:

3 Likes

So good to see you, chica! :full_moon_with_face::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I’m glad this is here. I’ve been having a hard time finding my place in the recovery world without a higher power involved.
Thank you :orange_heart::sunflower::pray:

7 Likes

So good to still have you all! :black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes