Sobriety. Again!

Hi, I’ve just joined this group in the hope that it may help me to remain sober and drug free once and for all. I’m on day 3 of not drinking. My skin is itching so bad. Hopefully, it will pass soon. Hello everybody :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Welcome. I’m glad you found your way here and hope you will stay to learn, share, heal and grow.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I hope so, too.

1 Like

I’m so glad you found us. I’m fairly new here myself and I have found a whole new world of loving, caring people who are here for each other. Have a seat and hang on tight. Sobriety is a wild ride full of ups and downs and can give you the joy you have forgotten how to feel. Welcome home :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for such an encouraging response. It feels good to take step forwards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Hayley :wave: You are being brave taking this step and it will have positive results. Stick around and don’t be shy!

Lots of good threads here - here are some of my faves:

Resources for our recovery

Online meeting resources

Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts :coffee:

Post photos of your pets #4Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

And so many more :innocent:

4 Likes

Welcome! I don’t write a lot here, but I read this site multiple times a day. It has really, really helped me. Good luck to you!

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’ll have a look around the site.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Welcome home. You don’t have to drink or use again. Stay open minded, willing, and take suggestions. Stay blessed in recovery sis :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi there and welcome. Hydrate like you have never hydrated before.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I certainly couldn’t have stayed sober without this wonderful place. Glad you’re here!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: great advice

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

The good news is, we never have to experience that again! I recently had a long relapse and walked through ( I wouldn’t call it walking ) a home detox out of stubbornness. Its an awful feeling. We are here for you!
You can do this. If you don’t have an AA or NA book there are tons of free apps ( with ads) to help you through also. Lots of great free resources and tons of wonderful people who have been right where you are now.

Much love and support to you friend. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

I was taking 5 and 6 showers a day while detoxing my skin burned so bad sweating it all out. Water water water is your friend my friend. You got this! We are all with you in spirit!

1 Like

Welcome. This place saved my life. Be active on here. Read, participate, reach out.

1 Like