Songs I'm Geeking On

Yes, this is yet another music thread, only this time, it’s different! I want to share my love of music with the world so I’ll be posting the songs I’m currently geeking on. Feel free to mute if you don’t like music, or add your own if you do! I love discovering new music, so I look forward to it!

First up is Pretty Pimpin by Kurt Vile

I like the laid back, groovy guitar riff and the tongue in cheek lyrics. It’s a pretty good song.

13 Likes

Current song: Imagine Dragons - Thunder

6 Likes

Nothing better than Spanish music I have no fucking clue what they are saying at the gym.

Paulo Londra- Tal Vez.

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I love modern takes on swing! Pretty rad song.

I dont know that I’ve heard of this band… cool tune!

1 Like

Today’s song is called Goodbye by Apparat, who is a German artist. This song was featured on the intro to the Netflix show Dark. I love its eerie ambient feel. It’s a slow burn and the end has a satisfying payoff.

5 Likes

Agreed, great atmosphere!

The Flashbulb is one of my favourite artists these days when it comes to instrumental music. I appreciate his ability to blend genres and bring traditional and synthesized instruments together. This song is laid back but stimulating, with a crisp rhythm.

1 Like

It’s The Killers all dayyyyyy today…

4 Likes

I’ve been geeking on this band for a couple weeks now @Dejavu - did I send you one of their other tracks on Messenger?

This has got to be the dirtiest, filthiest, sexiest lead up and drop into a guitar solo I have heard in years!

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is sick, man! Thanks for putting this on my radar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spinning one of my records by The Sugarcubes this morning (their first album, “Life’s Too Good”). This is the band Björk was in before going solo, if you’re unfamiliar. I adore Björk’s solo work, but something about The Sugarcubes is so different. The entire album is heavily recommended, but here’s the main song most people know (and it’s a good one).

6 Likes

Invocation by Killing Joke - an epic ‘East collides with West’ song that has feels of Kashmir by Zeppelin. I Looooove this song! This deserves to be played at 11

2 Likes

Love Bjork! Such a unique voice and style.

4 Likes

Geeking, what does that mean?

Well anyhow, right now

3 Likes

According to Urban Dictionary

2 Likes

Ok then i got it right. Thanks dan, new expression to my vocabulary :joy:

1 Like

Geekin on david lee Roth and thinking of all you ts yankee roses. And guess whos back in circulation :sunglasses:

1 Like