Songs I'm Geeking On

:metal::sunglasses::metal:
3 Likes

Jazz, the lead singer, lives in Prague. Used to chat with him all the time at one of my local bars. Oddly enough, he doesnt drink.

@ifs - No worries James! They’re really good - Another good one they’ve got is called G.o.a.t. really awesome string work

1 Like

Nu uh… for real??? That’s hella cool!

1 Like

Yeah hes lived there for donkeys years. I met Iron Maiden and Bullet for My Valentine one night aswell when they dropped into the pub I was working at the night before they played the O2 arena there. I got a picture with yannick gers :slight_smile: Iron Maiden keep coming into my life actually -When I was about 16, I got acquainted with Steve Harris. Hes a cool guy. Very quiet.

1 Like

Foo fighters all day today. Dave Grohl is the man. I need to see them again

3 Likes

Was in Germany for Haldern Pop, lovely little gem of a music festival. Loved some of the loud acts, like Idles. Daughters, Barnes Courtney. But really geeked and am geeking now back home at Faraj Suleiman, which I saw playing solo in a small music studio with 60 or 70 other geeks sitting on the concrete floor. Blown away.

Not a particular song, but an artist: Samantha Fish. Fantastic blues guitarist and singer. Like Etta James and Muddy Waters got together and had a daughter…

6 Likes

I ADOOOOORE that song!

1 Like

Momentarily in the mood when I CAN listen to this one:

2 Likes

Did you have the chance to see her “Digital”? If not and if you get a chance (I’m not sure it’s possible anymore), as her fan, I recommend it. It’s a GREAT experience!

Got this song from the sinner and man is the band good!

1 Like

Believe me Natalie- The Killers

Wow :hushed:

I’m in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My new roommate turned me into something new the other day; Postmodern Jukebox.
You have got to hear these people! I haven’t listened to anything else in the world for the past few days. Just go to YouTube, trust me you’ll love it!

I listen killers every now & then. Good dance vibes and empty your head music :+1:

1 Like

Today I’m listening to On the Corner by The Twilight Singers. This is a side project of Greg Dulli of the Afghan Whigs. Very cool tune, definitely hear that Afghan Whigs influence in this one.

2 Likes

1 Like
6 Likes