Spiritual side effects of alcohol

Hi all! I wanted to share an article with you that my dear friend sent me yesterday.

I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts and opinions.
I find it interesting in a folklore way, but there also part of me that wants to believe!

I hope this article sparks some thought and sends strength to you, no matter what your reason for being here may be.

With Grounded Love,
MeMe

https://thecostaricanews.com/spiritual-consequences-alcohol-consumption/

7 Likes

Spiritual death is the worst kind of pain.

2 Likes

Thanks for the share. An interesting read.

1 Like

@Englishd I don’t believe your spirit ever dies, it might leave your physical body but once you build a safe home for it in within yourself it will flourish and you will continue to gain strength and your energy will keep charging up.

Stay charged friend!!

3 Likes

Wow what an interesting read! Definitely makes sense & thought provoking. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it!! :heart::pray:

1 Like

I enjoyed reading this, I did witness some crazy shit when I was a kid and my mom did act like beeing possesed when she drank.

2 Likes

I’ve read this article in the past and it certainly sparked a lot of thoughts for me, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Interesting. This nearly scared the bejesus out of me!

1 Like

Spooky!!! :ghost::orange_heart:

Most of the time when I was drunk I was just annoying but the few times that I acted like a total ass, I would always say the next day that “the devil got in me last night.” :thinking:

2 Likes

@Ahmed mentioned a book called Healing and Recovery in a thread the other day. I think it ties in pretty well with this article. I highly recommend it, it has some excellent information and ideas.

1 Like

Ooh thanks for that suggestion-right up my alley with the levels of consciousness!

2 Likes

Fascinating article, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

Sure! This is a link to the Kindle version. It was $9.99 US last night, for some reason I’m seeing it as $19.98 now. I’m getting a lot of food for thought from it. Worth my $9.99👍

3 Likes

That makes SO much sense of the content now seeing who the author is. Love David Hawkins! I’m totally going to check this out, thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Wow great article thanks for sharing hun.

1 Like

After reading this further, some of it seems unbelievable. The mind is obviously powerful, and I like the idea of the body following what we are thinking of. But I don’t think people can wish away disease and illness, simply by removing labels, and changing beliefs. The book is still worth reading though. I wanted to add that.