Starting over…again

I can’t say that today is day one again, because in reality it’s been a few weeks.

But today is the first day that I have to convince myself to not drink. It’s been a rough few days. And I’m having a tough time.

So I’m sitting here on my dinner break and decided to find something better, something to focus on. So in a way, I’m starting over. And I’m going to count today as day one… again. But this time, I am going to do it the right way and reach out to a community, because I’m not sure if I can do it alone anymore.

6 Likes

Welcome OctoberKo to this great sober community. Lots of great people here to help support us on our sober journey. And in return give support back. Best way to stay sober. Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable.
Two threads I like to stay accountable on are.

Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Actually that was the old gratitude thread it’s locked now. Sorry. Here’s the latest one.

Welcome and well done for doing the hardest thing your ever likely to do, Ask for help. Your right about one thing too, your never going to stay sober alone and TBH you don’t have to. So read lots on here and keep us posted on your journey. Make us your first choice NOT picking up a drink or whatever. If you want info on some online meetings let us know bc lots of people on here have other resources to help you at the touch of a button. The more tools you got in your bag the better for you. Wish you well on your journey :+1:

1 Like

Maybe try a meeting might help wish you well

1 Like