Starting over day 8 need pen pal email or text buddy

I’m a married mom of 2 trying to do this again … again … tired of the agains and trying to be a normal drinker, I’m not and I can’t… i did 4 months once and the last 3 months were the best of my life since trying to quit and I want that back. I know I need support and can’t be alone with my mind trying to get through it alone. If any females in a similar place want a text buddy to go through this with let me know… :heart:

7 Likes

Hey. I’m a mom of 3, sober for 7 months. I abused alcohol and marijuana. It was years of abuse and multiple relapses before I was finally able to get to the head space of "no more. "
Keep fighting! Sobriety is worth the struggle.

1 Like

While I’m not a mother, I am an alcoholic. Please feel free to PM me! We can do this together!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!

Hi I am Carrie, 378 days sober with lots of attempts at sobriety in the past,I don’t have any kids but if you need to talk or need any help or support feel free to PM me😁 x

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

And congrats on so many days I pray to be there next year :relieved:

Text me any time! Would love to help out! You can do this :muscle::purple_heart::pray:

Hugs from Jenny
(436 days sober)

4 Likes

I’m a married Mama of a two year and a four year old. 37 days sober :blush:. Please feel free to reach out anytime. I’m so glad you found this forum!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!:heart:

Hello! I’m an alcoholic, mother of two… Please feel free to DM anytime!! I know it really helps to just say/text the words when you are starting to feel weary about a situation you’re going to be in.

1 Like

Thank you!! Thank you :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Hey, I’ve just signed up to this, this is my first day of going sober… Again. I’m also a married mum of two, I’ve tried to stop drinking a few times, but always went back to it, once I start I can’t stop. I’d also like help through this. I really need to do it this time.

2 Likes

Message me anytime!! just get through today and don’t think about tomorrow … start reading recovery blogs, and female alcoholic memoirs if you can… anything to take your mind off of craving… I pray a lot all day when struggling just a simple “please remove the obsession to drink” or help me … and just keep reading and posting

2 Likes

Hey I don’t want to be a stick in the mud but posting your number publically may not be wise. Unfortunately they are people here who are still sick or in active addiction. You can edit your post to redact the number.

Edit - resolved

1 Like

Ok thanks!!

1 Like

Do you know how to use the private message function?

Uh I don’t think so lol I guess click on person icon and send message?

You got it.

1 Like