Step Four here I go šŸ˜

Of course my friendā€‹:metal:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Good stuff. Step 4 was huge for me! I feel like I constantly revisit this step. Find someone you really like and trust for step 5.

Good luck, you are doing the good work!

3 Likes

Hell yeah thatā€™s whatā€™s up! Iā€™m proud and happy for you love how thereā€™s more people doing this thing. Stay strong and blessed in recovery :pray:

1 Like

Thank butterfly appreciate that :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations on youā€™re 10 months Twizzle. Do it Ah scared man fuck it. That anxiety is just the disease keeping you from the freedom you deserve. As was told to me donā€™t let the process punk you out the promises. Find a sponsor that fits you and build on that relationship. I promise you you will not regret the decision to work the steps. Iā€™m very proud of you twizzle for making meetings and all youā€™re accomplishments. Donā€™t worry about the past the future is youā€™res Iā€™m rootin for you :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::pray:

4 Likes

Thank you yes I love and trust my sponsor so blessed to have him in my life and be comfortable enough to do a step 5 in time

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the encouragement and support it means so much to hear this, even though were on other side of the world the love and care is so nice thank you. . Iā€™m rooting for you too!
So proud of you, watching your journey your doing amazing!

3 Likes

Lol, not everyone is excited for this one. Good on ya, mate!

3 Likes

Lol thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your journey and how far you have come. Glad to see you working the steps. ODAAT keep pushing forward.

2 Likes

Hows your 4th step going?

2 Likes

@Cjp I was just thinking the same thing, and thinking about @Jftself as hadnt seen you here, I may have missed a post but was just comin to check on you.

2 Likes

@Twizzlers @Cjp Hey welp unfortunately not well as of yesterday Im stopping my N.A. program. I was doing great on it then my sponsor said he felt I was goin to fast so I became unmotivated and stopped. I built a resentment towards him on something else and I just became uninterested in the program all together. Anyways 5 days ago I relapsed on Meth and was going to take a dirty 90 day chip but my conscience wouldnā€™t let me itā€™s all so my mom will not find out or else I will be kicked out. I followed my sponsors suggestion to tell her about my first relapse she didnā€™t talk to me for a month before that I hadnā€™t talked to her for a year while I was in my addiction. Anyways I came up with a way to start my clean date over by telling her and her husband that I was going to start drinking again. My plan was to drink a beer in front of her so that she knew that my clean time would start over at that point but I still havenā€™t even done that because I thought hard about everything and I really donā€™t want to drink or you still. I told my sponsor yesterday about all of this he told me regardless of getting kicked out and losing the car to go to work I need to tell her and be honest. I get it itā€™s an honest program but Iā€™m not going to put myself in a situation where Iā€™m not going to have anywhere to live or not have a car to go to work until mine gets fixed. He was upset and told me well I donā€™t know how Iā€™m going to help you all I know is the program and you donā€™t want to follow directions. So I told him that N.A. isnā€™t going to keep a roof over my head or a car to get to work so Iā€™m going to have to do what I have to do. He told me he doesnā€™t leave his sponsys his sponsys leave him and I chose to leave him when I relapsed. So I asked him if heā€™ll still be my sponsor he said yes but he said he doesnā€™t know how heā€™s going to help me. In the end I said quit beating around the bush if you donā€™t want to be my sponsor then Iā€™ll go on my way. He repeated what he said about he doesnā€™t know how heā€™s going to help me so I just said all right well Iā€™m just goin to move on. In the end heā€™s right Iā€™m not being honest therefore I donā€™t see any point in continuing the narcotics Anonymous program. In the meantime Iā€™m still going to stay clean Iā€™m still going to keep in contact with my higher power and do my best to work steps one two and three in my life even though I wonā€™t be working the program like I used to. I feel at peace Iā€™m not angry Iā€™m not hurt Iā€™m just going to do my thing and Iā€™m not worried. Thank you guys for your concern though I will be sticking around this forum so Iā€™m not going anywhere.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really sorry to hear this :hugs:
I think you know yourself and if your homeless this is all going to affect your mental health and wellbeing most likely pushing you back in the direction of addiction.
This is a tough one.
If I was you, i would remember you kept honest to the program and your mum and dad cant keep you sober, weather they kick you out or let you stay only you can do that. But you have been honest with the people who are keeping you sober.
I guess the worry would be if you lie to your parents then it could open up the door to more lies and relapse.
I think you should speak with your sponsor calmly and tell him you have been honest but telling your parents is going to do you harm and you dont want to be an addict.
Maybe when you have another monthe or two sober you can tell them?
I honestly dont know what the right or wrong thing here is except that you stay sober now.
Iā€™m so glad your here and spoke about this.
If you know 100% your kicked out explain to your sponsor that your only end up in addicts houses sofa surfing, you want to stick to the programme and its about you not your parents. Tell him you want his support and you have thought really hard about how this will go if you tell them, and how this will go of you arent in the programme.
I hope your okay xx Iā€™m here for you okay :hugs:

3 Likes

Good because we are here for you :hugs:
And stay on track your right this is what you must do, and you can do, you are doing.
Iā€™m really proud how far you come and although a set back popped up your sticking with it, Iā€™m happy to hear this.

3 Likes

Please let me know how your doing :slightly_smiling_face: keep checking in okay, thatā€™s what we are here for especially when its rough and tough you lean on us okay. Thinking of you.

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the support. He already told me to go to sober living and get honest. In the end I understand where he is coming from itā€™s just not the best decision for me at this moment Iā€™m not trying to live with a bunch of randoms. Iā€™m just gonna take it one day at a time and not give up. Thereā€™s plenty of people out there who stay clean/sober without working a program sure I may not reap the benefits of all the 12 steps, some may say itā€™s not a great idea, but I still feel good and hopeful and not giving up. Ttyl I gotta get back to work :v:

3 Likes

Just remember that your best thinking got you into this miss so itā€™s definitely not going to get you out of it. It might be wise to follow the advice of people who have gotten, and more importantly, stayed sober.

Sober living was the one thing I said I would absolutely never do. Well, going to sober living was one of the best things I actually did for my sobriety,

Unfortunately I had to cross off all the not yets off my list before I realized my way wasnā€™t working. Which meant losing my job, relationships and housing. I hope you donā€™t have to follow in my path to come to the same realization. But if you do thereā€™s still a way out.

8 Likes

Glad your here!

3 Likes