Step Four here I go ๐Ÿ˜

Hey, hope your doing okay :slightly_smiling_face:
I have just been looking up sober living, I didnt really know what it was tbh.
I know it isnt what you want to do and it is your choice, but it would do no harm to look into it and read up more about what itโ€™s in your area just so if things start getting tough you already know where to reach out and get that help.
My experience getting sober from alcohol this time round, Iโ€™m in the UK and here we have alcohol support service that help with detox, rehab, outpatient and inpatient help and sober houses. And in all honesty I was at a point where I was contemplating going if that was what they recommended for me.
I still work with them they help me with courses on addiction and a weekly group meeting run by psychologists and it really has helped me so much.
I dont think accepting we may need to go down this route is as bad as we imagine it to be.
I really just want you to be okay, you have been doing really well and you had a slip up.
I know if I had one drink it wouldnt take me long before my brain kept telling me one more would be okay. If I lived with my parents I know they would clock on to something wasnt right and it would only be a matter of time before they pulled me up about it.
Just be carefull and really look into what support there is because you deserve support if you need it.

What ever you do, you need to do for you and your future. :hugs::hugs:
Perhaps reading others experiences who have been through sober living would be beneficial for you?
Either way Iโ€™m here for you.

2 Likes