Store Bought/Restaurant Chain Foodie Wannabes!

So Cool! And those buns look delicious!

2 Likes

Beautiful pictures!!!

1 Like

Bought this today, going to try my hand at home made tortillas. Waiting on Amazon to deliver the tortilla press :thinking:

8 Likes

Mexican pizzas are back at Taco Bell, baby! A childhood favorite.

6 Likes

Don’t tease me!!! I’ve been waiting for them to come back around me, I LOVE THEM!! Several years ago I was laid up in bed after surgery, and my son would bring me one every night, plus a side of cheese and chips. :hugs:

2 Likes

But you DO have a Taco Bell!! :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL yes we do :joy: You better go get you one ASAP!

1 Like

Awww man this was the thread I needed last week. Was laying in my hotel bed eating a frozen microwave store bought shrimp alfredo post op and it didn’t feel appropriate for the other foodie thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Doesn’t look half bad! :joy:

1 Like

Could’ve used more shrimp and broccoli lol it was mostly just bland soupy noodles!

2 Likes

If anyone has a Trader Joes these are worth a trip for your next taco night. I just ate an embarrassing number of tacos and don’t feel overly full, just content.

7 Likes

But is there really an “embarrassing number of tacos”? I don’t think so, and I doubt I’m alone in feeling that. :taco::grin:

4 Likes

Walmart, at least the one by me caries those

1 Like

I counted 6. There might have been more. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Found it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I use to eat theses for breakfast all the time before I started my intermittent fasting. It taste just as I remember it.
It’s actually pretty good. Tapatio helps. Better get another bottle.

7 Likes

You found it, yay! I was about to send you the link. :rofl:

2 Likes

I might be on here a bit. As we are kind of quarantining before or trip. And other reasons :disappointed:

3 Likes

@Alisa

I didn’t know they made a peach flavor.
It’s great!!
When I think of peaches I think of you :hugs:

4 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve seen these I think. How were they?

1 Like