Straight edge/Hardcore thread

Wow didn’t know this band. Video of their last gig. I got excited!

1 Like

Bosses are back with an EP

May I add some french (female fronted!) xvx powerviolence/hardcore, Iron deficiency

1 Like

This is classic i guess, but i just heard it for the first time a few weeks ago. Love it!

1 Like

Yes it is! One of my favorite sxe album. And one of the first I’ve heard back then.
The other group with same singer Pat Dunbar (mindfunk singer btw) and same drummer before Uniform Choice is great too, UNITY. So uplifting and positive :blue_heart:
This EP is from 1985!

I was listening to Path of Resurgence, xvx female fronted band from Switzerland :v:t2:

Was hoping this thread would pop up in my past recovery hardcore was always my goto, think its about time it made a return.

Ill try and link a few NZ hardcore bands for you guys to check out too

3 Likes

Today is edge day, happy edge day🥳
We need a classic, i mean THE classic anthem :heavy_multiplication_x::heavy_multiplication_x::heavy_multiplication_x:

5 Likes

New Iron Deficiency, from Lyon, France. So awesome. I saw them yesterday live, a blast

Divine Sentence : As this XVX swiss band says, female fronted is not a genre :grin:, anyway they dropped a bomb with this EP

I got something for the more classic sound lover too :sweat_smile:, Statement of Pride

3 Likes

Ohh that statement of pride is going on my running playlist. Thx!

1 Like

Yesss! Florida Hardcore, it’s a good thing to support your local scene :wink::v:t2:

1 Like

Vitamin X, not really a favorite of mine, but much respect for them keeping rocking for so long already. One of these fairly famous all over the world, but strangely unknown in own country bands.

1 Like

Classic old school positive straight edge sound, one of my favorite, INSTED

Nice documentary on the band

1 Like

Bane : Calling Hours

feat. Pat Flynn from Have Heart, David Wood from Down to Nothing, Walter Delgado from Rotting Out and Reba Meyers from Code Orange

Forget the who, the what, the when, the where, the why
Did you love something with all of your might

1 Like

I’m Made and I’m straight edge of 2010 until 2011, and i can stopped
I really love bass player for my bands
My influence of the hardcore band, actually loved songs , SOME WHERE, SOME HOW by COMEBACK KID until now
straight edge still in one year before, I become bass player in SUPPURATE BANDS is slamming brutal deaths genre

And you can calculate your free drugs youth, alcohol, tobacoos/smoke and precious sex
in here

And how about you?

1 Like

First, an old favorite of mine
Wide Awake (from Connecticut): CT hardcore (1988)

Second, a brand new documentary by the mighty Moby: Punk Rock Vegan Movie! It’s free on youtube :blue_heart::cow:

Scene Hardcore punk from Bali
Already to show in pretty poison bar

You can searching in YouTube for performance

2 Likes

From Richmond, Virginia:
Down to Nothing : When I rest I rust

2 Likes

Older song by an Australian band, they kick ass Trophy Eyes - Hourglass (Official Music Video) - YouTube

1 Like

Haven’t listened to tunes for a month thinking it could be a trigger, been missing out, I’ll stop hogging the thread now - YouTube Music

Flowers and you by Touche Amore