Strange / Fun Facts

“Al-Kuhl is the Arabic word from which alcohol is derived. In its Arabic translation Al-Kuhl means: Body-Eating Spirit.”

34 Likes

Hey! :blush:

Not sure if you read this but you post reminded me of something I read years ago.

https://thecostaricanews.com/spiritual-consequences-alcohol-consumption/

“In alchemy, alcohol is used to extract the soul essence of an entity. Hence its’ use in extracting essences for essential oils, and the sterilization of medical instruments. By consuming alcohol into the body, it in effect extracts the very essence of the soul, allowing the body to be more susceptible to neighboring entities most of which are of low frequencies (why do you think we call certain alcoholic beverages “SPIRITS?”)

Very interesting (to me anyway) :blush:

20 Likes

That was a good read.
So eye opening!
Ugh, protecting my spirit is my highest priority these days.
I have seen those dark spirits around people before… super scary.

3 Likes

That’s so interesting! And accurate. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

It brings a new outlook on sobriety, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Well, that certainly explains a lot!! Thank you for sharing.:sunflower:

2 Likes

Wow! Very powerful and eye opening!!

2 Likes

Love it! Took a screenshot :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Either I kill my spirit tonight, or I meditate and build.
I really love that.

1 Like

One time at a party I saw this black aura come out of a person. It almost looked like it was vibrating, and I could hear it.
It was dead silent.
I remember just saying, “what the fuck…”
I called an uber and went home.

I have drank so much that I liter6saw myself outside of myself. Something else was absolutely in my body but I was outside of myself and I helped my drunk body get into bed…
That sounds crazy, but i’m sure plenty of you have experienced something weird like that

5 Likes

Here is something strange…ME!!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

78927310_2566280703453701_4400273322797957120_n

9 Likes

Out of around 40,000 spider species, Bagheera kiplingi is the only spider known to have a herbivorous diet. It lives in Mexico and Costa Rica, is a species of ‘jumping spider’, and feeds mostly on protein nodules of the acacia tree

8 Likes

M&M stands for Mars and Murrie.

Forrest Mars (son of the Mars Company founder) first spotted the British confection Smarties during the Spanish Civil War and noticed the candy shell prevented the chocolate from melting. He teamed up with Bruce Murrie (son of Hershey Chocolate’s president) and the company later trademarked the “Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hand” slogan.

11 Likes

Did you know that Froot Loops are all the same flavour?

5 Likes

:thinking: so my mind was playing tricks on me as a kid… :rofl: the mind games did start at an early age - lol.

Fun fact – The Eiffel tower gets taller in the summer

A few centimeters gained in summer, but lost in winter!

This is a natural physical phenomenon called thermal expansion. Heat causes an increase in volume that makes the Eiffel Tower a few centimeters taller. This expansion also causes the Tower to tilt slightly away from the sun
WTF-Fun-Fact-Eiffel-tower-expands-in-summer

8 Likes

Thanks to @Astro learned this fun fact…

The hydrozoan Turritopsis dohrnii, an animal about 4.5 millimetres wide and tall (likely making it smaller than the nail on your little finger), can actually reverse its life cycle . It has been dubbed the immortal jellyfish.

6 Likes

Totally agreed! Absolutely amazing. Havent been able to stop thinking about these little guys!

2 Likes

tumblr_ls1z8bYFwr1qen2pbo1_500
So just how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? According to mathematicians at New York University, it takes 1000 licks.

3 Likes

Really??? Now that’s interesting – i wonder how m :thinking:any tests they had to do to get that number

2 Likes