Stuck Working from Home? Show us your "Office"!

Are you stuck working from home? DO you have a cool home office setup? Or maybe looking for inspiration? Let’s see your home office!

6 Likes

Nothing special but its upstairs away from the kids and have the radio going!

15 Likes

Moving in to my new house today. Might go support the economy and buy some shit for a new office.

7 Likes

But this guy is trouble and tries to rip keys off laptop

34 Likes

Nice view! It would be hard for me to focus with a view like that!

3 Likes

15 Likes

It’s brighter than it looks :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

sod your office, you’ve got a cinema in the background.

2 Likes

I’m still on vacation but starting next week it will be 2 of us working from home with only one working desk. I may set up something upstairs in our old “playroom” but I’ll need to find a desk.

2 Likes

An old table works well in a pinch, or a folding table or an old door or piece of plywood cut down with a nice tablecloth or some such…if you have to get inventive.

Tho if the thrift stores are open, you likely can hace your pick!

2 Likes

Nice dude! Moving day is exciting!

I think that my house warming invitation must have got lost in the post! :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

Gettin’ 'er done. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

The Birb is just trying to help and just wants a little appreciation for the efforts. LOL

3 Likes

Trying, but did he succeed?

2 Likes

He’s very strong

15 Likes

Littlest is lending me her “bed desk” so I’ll be able to work in my room (with a door that closes!!).

I don’t think I’ll be able to do much but I was going to struggle no matter WHERE I worked since I don’t have my double monitors. How did we work before that???

9 Likes

I struggle with that too, my work desk has 2 monitors, keyboard/mouse. At home it’s the laptop screen, laptop keyboard and tiny bluetooth mouse! Very difficult transition!

11 Likes

Took over dining room

11 Likes