Suboxone withdrawls

ERIJADE how are you ??? Hope you still doing good :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Just got back to the homeland, and did some dusting and extra walks with my sweet Nala. Listening some blues and looking on the internet for a new Clarinet… The other one is stolen :pensive: but I’ll figure something out.

Kinda weird being back in the Netherlands again, rainy weather instead of 40+ Celsius in Vienna and Montenegro but had a good sleep as well and now going out for a nice long walk before deciding what to cook and eat.

Proud at ya !

2 Likes

You live in Netherlands my best place in world is Amsterdam been going at least yearly since I was 16 lol no Holland quiet well tho I’ve stayed in Rotterdam
Breda
Groningen
I’m living in Spain at the min but from London and don’t miss the rain at all lol

Glad to here you back home and doing well mate keep it up and stay in contact :+1::+1::+1:.

Thanks again for your support and caring you will never no how much it means to me HONEST there were a few times wen I didn’t think I was gonna make it and kept coming on here and seeing people like you and ERIJADE and just kept telling myself if they doing it so am I :heart::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hey every one I’ve not posted in a few been going through it usual feeling like hell warmed over but i think it’s just about over. I hope so anyways

1 Like

I am on day 28 today!! Hope ur doing good too… …. My son had surgery on his arm so he’s been keeping me pretty busy… my symptoms are lessening every day… I think I’m nearing the end.

5 Likes

How’s today then ??

Holding up ?

So good to hear your feeling better everyday and nearly done :heart:
I have little moments throughout the day but mostly I feel ok now still struggle some nights to sleep but like you getting better everyday and feel I’m well through it now x
Proud of you ERIJADE keep it up girl :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah all good mate been beach all day today gonna go out for dinner in a bit :+1::+1:
How’s you today ?

1 Like

Pretty good, did some insurance things that needed to be done and just made a lazy Mac and cheese :cheese::cheese:

Feeling accomplished I guess , another day… another step towards the freedom we all deserve

1 Like

525 days clean and sober. I had 2 real close calls today. I’ve been tossing and turning for a few days and somehow I pulled my arm out of the socket last night it hurts bad I had a strong desire to get some black I fought with that for awhile then at the doctor asked if I wanted pain pills. I said real fast that I’m in recovery and that would not be a good idea. I’m hurting bad but I will just have to fight it

4 Likes

Good for you!!!

Pain sucks I understand well but active addiction sucks so much worse and that pain is much more unbearable.

You made a huge win today.

2 Likes

OGH78iLfV6LFm

SO FUCKING GOOD!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me that CC it helps

2 Likes

Proud of you too!! Great job!! Keep it up!!

2 Likes

Why don’t you join us on the daily check in and the gratitude threads for a bit… They help me keep my mind in the positive when I am in pain and help me stay focused.

Hope to see you there.
:blush:

Daily Gratitude List #2
Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

4 Likes

Ah amazing! I haven’t been on the forum much the last week or two so this is a really great thing to see :hugs::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Well today was a battle, with my shoulder killing me … I was on my way to the doc.to get pain killers. opiates were on my mind then I ran the tape all the way through and turned around and went home a close call it was but I’m still clean and sober. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Erijade I’ve been getting some good sleep and feeling a lot better i started college today Im going for a bachelors in human services in one of my classes everyone is an ex addict its so cool. I hope you are doing well

1 Like

That’s great to hear ur back in school… I’m still clean and sober… 1 mon and 4 days !! I do struggle with cravings from time to time but I’m getting thru .

3 Likes

1 month 4 days is great!! The cravings will eventually fade but do not let your guard down. That’s what got me last time i thought i had the addiction beat. Well i found myself tore up sucked up and in jail. Im over all that. Take care and thanks again. Your words helped me through a tough time