Suboxone withdrawls

Yes one min I fine then next feel fucked

1 Like

And what a day I found out last night one of me best mates killed himself last night overdose and my sons grandad has had a stroke this morning :rage:. I’m so glad I’m soba tho and haven’t had any thoughts of getting back on that shit just wishing it would hurry up and pass :pray:

So glad to hear your ok I was abit worried yesterday wen I never heard from you but am relieved to hear you still going strong :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:
So glad to hear you over the worst now and sleeping abit better
Go girl u smashed it i proud of you :heart:

1 Like

How are you today ?

Just had a nice hot magnesium bath and ready for anther night of riding thin air for hours I spose :see_no_evil:
Definitely feeling better tho now and it’s just the nights :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Worth every minute tho I’m sooo glad I’ve done this now and am sur I’m through the worst of it now
Now it’s just another week or 2 of shit sleep and hopefully feeling better day by day
Big big thankyou to erjade​:heart: U was my guide my inspiration and my help wen needed most and I will never forget you :heart: And I’m sooo proud of you xx just look at your son every time u crave that shit and remember why u went thru hell in the first place :heart:IAlso a big thankyou to everyone else who helped and advised along the way I no it’s early days but please believe me I’m done with that shit life and lying to everyone I’ve got a good life and have just been fucking up the last 5 yrs so now it’s time to get back to me :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Fucking legs :rage::rage::rage:every time they twitch I throw a punch he ain’t winning this one EVER :facepunch:. So tired tho I’ve had about well not a lot at all in 11 nights feel drained but will not give in ever
Cccccmmmmoooooonnn mutherfucker ahhhhhhh

2 Likes

I know it’s hard but I promise u are almost thru the worst of it!!just keep going!!

2 Likes

Had about 3 hrs sleep last night think it’s cos I was so exhausted wiv none for the last how long :see_no_evil:. Still uncomfortable but very bearable compared to a few days ago but getting better min by min and day by day :heart::facepunch:

1 Like

Do U feel ok now yeah ?? I feel lot better today tbh I been down beach all day hoping that it’s the worst done now :pray:

1 Like

I pretty much feel ok the past few days , just headaches and the shakes but it’s not intolerable … we’re moving right along tho.

3 Likes

I am proud at ya… Not the easiest of addiction to pull thrue and it seems you got the best of it !

Keep me posted!

hang loose, enjoy the ride and take it eazzzy

@Jj2021 as well !

2 Likes

Arh good glad to hear well u done it now and soooo proud :facepunch::heart: Hope life brings you all the happiness and joy you deserve and I mean that you helped me through a really really hard patch :heart::facepunch::+1:

1 Like

Thankyou and will do feel sooo much better today but I not getting ahead of myself just one day at a time :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Power through it it will get better.im going through it myself I got two nights in a row of 6 hours sleep it was not good sleep I still woke up feeling like crap. I try to stay busy all day trying to wear myself out it works some what but I know it’s almost over and like Erijade said saboxone served it’s purpose and unfortunately it too has its own demons. Keep your head up

1 Like

Hitting in waves today pain in stomach ?? And feel very sick but then I’m ok for half hour like brand new :man_shrugging:t2::see_no_evil::joy::+1:

1 Like

I didn’t sleep last night … not rls, just general insomnia but I think it’s getting better day by day .

5 Likes

It is, and it will… Just see the symptoms as acid getting out of your system and the first good sleep you will have in the future will bring such a bundle of joy and the confirmation that you conquered hell and back…

1 Like

Love the egg thing :joy::joy::facepunch::facepunch::+1::+1:

1 Like

Erijade we done it now :heart::facepunch::facepunch: your too strong to fail :heart: I’m days behind you and compared what I was dealing with this is bearable and wen I get doubts I just remind myself why I put myself through hell in the first place
The minutes I feel ok are better and worth more than any on that shit im seriously done with that shit now

5 Likes

So, how’s it so far then?
Hope you doing ok and had some kind of a little more rest now.

Keep it up !

1 Like