Suboxone withdrawls

Keeping them is like baiting a hook or mouse trap. That time u get hungry its always gonna be tempting. It helpped me not to think about it when it was gone it was gone… no more. Let the chips lay. I had other things to put my mind to instead. Usually in the beginning ur gonna be very malnourished so try to take vitamins and eat. As for insomnia it sucks i remember getting 2 hrs of sleep and work all day( physical labor) and still not sleep. So getting nutrition at this time is good for energy while you cant sleep. It all comes around. The fish flopping and flashes will eventually settle after a month… This isnt a short journey so hang in there. Go places, peoples houses to maybe help him still do things and someone can help. Your just gonna have to make him understand u are sick ( it basically feels like a horrible flu) but you will get better…after 2 weeks u should start to feel it getting alil better and don’t expect no wd after 30 days as some symptoms will linger if a heavy or long term user.

1 Like

Yea I was on them for about 4 years … I flushed them… 50 of them and died inside a little bit when they hit the water… but today I woke up and felt ok about it… it was like a second of regret … but I’m ok now… sick as a dog and I’m expecting a bad couple months .I really hope I can stick with it… the restless leg is what’s gona be the most awful part. Thanks for the support :slight_smile: I really appreciate and need it !

1 Like

Congratulations
Just stay strong and go minute by minute. There are so many people praying for you to fight for your happiness… your life and you don’t even know it. Time eases the pain and the pain will ease I promise. You’re doing great

2 Likes

Thanks so much!! Everyone on here is so supportive and kind :slight_smile: I’m not attending meetings at the moment so I really needed This… I’m just taking it min by min like u said .

You did the right thing flushing them sweet 100%

3 Likes

Thanks so much … I gotta be honest , I panicked at first but I’m feeling much better about it now . I had a really bad night last night and a pretty rough morning… I have body aches soooo bad… everything hurts and I have no energy whatsoever… I can’t even get up to get in a hot bath :confused:

2 Likes

Keep going, one morning or afternoon very soon your be like I’m feeling better and you woukd of turnt a life changing corner, stick with it.

2 Likes

Do you have heating pads?

2 Likes

I do but I’m sweating so bad I don’t know if could take the heat .

1 Like

Omg I feel like death. I think this is the worst day yet. I read online that the first three days are the worst …but not for me … today is REALLY BAD!!!

2 Likes

Subutex has a half life sweet so your not gona start feeling it really until day 3/4 onwards so that would make it about the hardest day, keep going your doing gr8 your a warrior

1 Like

Ur so sweet! Thank u so much… plus I came off at a pretty high dose so that probably explains why I feel so shitty.

1 Like

Yeah the sweats are brutal, I was thinking for the aches.

I was going to tag Emm and Mike when you mentioned taking Gaba as they are both experienced with it and I see they are here so that’s good.

You have lots of people walking beside you through all this. You are not alone, not for a second.

Sending love and strength.

:heart::pray::heart:

3 Likes

How far along now soldier !!! Bless, the best is yet to come

2 Likes

Omg please don’t take pregabs there worse than all of it put together and for me they brought on accelerated heart and kickedoff aniexty the worst aniexty I’ve ever had in my life detox was worse than than methadone detox and herion the Dr say there not addictive beleive me they are AVOID LIKE THE PLAUGE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. @Erijade stick with your plan sweet if you take gabvapentin your jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

2 Likes

Would clonedine be an accepted help? If you’re blood pressure is good it helps the withdrawl

Omg I’m in literal tears :sob:… I feel so awful … I barely have the energy to type this … I do feel drained … today will make day 7… I’m not sleeping, it’s been days since I’ve slept… and I’m barely eating . My body hurts so bad It’s hard to even get out of bed …I flushed everything I had and as much as I want to get off this shit, part of me Is regretting doing that… I think I’d call it “cravings” … I don’t know want to do … I feel like I’m fucking dying.

5 Likes

It will be 7 days in about 4 hours !!! I feel like I’m dying !!

2 Likes

Sweet stick with it your going through the worst right now, if you have someone that can go to the shop for you buy some Epsom salts and lie in the bath if you av one, take paracetamol and ibrophen to ease the pain avoid any other opiate based meds it only prolongs the process, drink loads of water, I feel you when I came off my methadone I dint slkep for 11 days staight nothing not a wink, all I could do at night was liy down to rest my body to conserve energy, I know the energy fulls like you can do nothing but that’s BC your not sleeping, sleep has alot to answer for, your body is re adjusting to not having subutex I. It and yes it will be craving it, read alit about withdrawals watch videos learn the process it sometime can help knowledge is power sweet and keep logging in on here as much as you want.

3 Likes

I don’t have any clonadine and don’t know anyone who does … but I’d be taking it if I did … I’m so fucking sick … thanks for checking in tho … I really appreciate it .

3 Likes