Sunday and everyday messages!

Hi sober family!! Happy Sunday! Here I will be sharing messages from my church and other videos, scriptures, quotes, books, etc. These are tools that I have used to help with my sobriety and everyday life and struggles! I know that not everyone on here shares the same beliefs and that is okay, but I just ask you all to please respect this thread, myself, and anyone else who chooses to share here. Thank you :heart::heart::heart: I hope this will be helpful to others as it has been for me! God bless!

17 Likes

The Purpose of Pain

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this message!

1 Like

Love it! I’m on vacation but I’ll post watch and read when I get back home. Thanks pal!

1 Like

3 Likes

Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
Romans 8:5‭-‬6 NIV
http://bible.com/111/rom.8.5-6.NIV

4 Likes

How To Let Freedom Be Formed In You

Happy Sunday!!

2 Likes

So my wifey is a little sick these last few days. We woke up for church this morn and she asked me(very cutely I might add) “can we please stay home? We can watch the Message from last week that we missed and then we can watch the Message from last night” we were out of town last week so we missed church then.

How could I say no to that?? Church at home with my wife and son is a pretty good sunday😊

4 Likes

Technology can be such a great blessing in situations like this! So glad you and your family were able to enjoy service from the comfort of your own home!! I hope your wife gets better soon!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Contentment :heart:

How did I not see this until now?this is great. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yayyy I’m glad you saw it!! Please feel free to add!!

1 Like