Sunday Day/Night- What’s Up?

I’m sure I will be on here :slight_smile: I love the Christmas Eve stuff at her parents’ house, her parents/family are great. They live only about a mile from us.

I think it will be an alright day, the day itself. I love alone time, and recently I have been feeling not up for these extended social gatherings…just takes a lot out of me. So maybe Xmas day alone is not the worst thing.

5 Likes

Haha I’m at the gym now. But we’re just friends lol

6 Likes

Just made breakfast for the wife and in laws, now the wife and mother in law are cooking Christmas dinner. My father in law and I are now plopped in front of the TV watch NFL pregame

1 Like

I’ll be alone too… I work Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day night. I plan on FaceTiming everyone before I go to bed on Christmas Day and when I wake up. lol

3 Likes
1 Like

If anyone else has a thread they would like to share that might help someone through the holidays please share…

Dang I forgot to share this earlier, but if anyone is still Christmas shopping and looking for something I highly recommend this waterproof Bluetooth speaker. It’s small, but the sound is incredible… I use it all around the house and in the garage. I’ve even taken it to work with me and to a friends home.

It’s only rated 3.5/5, but the same one I had before lasted 3 years in my shower.

ECOXGEAR - ECOROX Rugged and Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CSDMWGW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Rv-hCbT00Q069

3 Likes

Feeling a little anxiety today. Gonna go throw some weights around, then sit in sauna and sweat toxins out lol

2 Likes

At fish market !

4 Likes

Dang the Texans lost :sob:

1 Like

My first fiberglassing experiment. Enjoying myself, even if it is ugly as hell :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Swedish meatballs are done for now, probably will make another batch after I do my cream of mushroom soup!

5 Likes

Why are we experimenting with fiberglass? lol

I thought we would win for sure :scream:

Just got home from grocery shopping. Needed supplies for Christmas morning breaky and dinner. All ready for Christmas now phew! Now soaking my feet in the tub cause they cold as ice lol. Not much planned tonight. Another quiet night with my family. :sparkling_heart:

Edit
Forgot to mention that I will be baking christmas cookies tonight to prepare for Santas arrival tomorrow night. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m on my way to a meeting. I went for a long walk earlier and I wanted to sneak a drink so I’m going to a meeting.

6 Likes

Today I went to a Christmas eve eve party at my friends house, parents and children, got there at 4pm and left at 8pm, no alcohol involved, my friends husband did offer me a drink and I didn’t have to say a thing as my friend jumped in straight away and said “Michelle doesn’t drink anymore, you should know that” lightly scalding her husband. God I love my friends :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Those look soooo good. :heart_eyes:

Currently hanging with some family where there is some alcohol. Keeping my distance and leaving soon to go to a meeting and then stay the night at my mother’s, where there will be no drinking. Staying focused on doing the next right thing… :two_hearts:

10 Likes