Sunday Day/Night- What’s Up?

I’m on my way to a meeting. I went for a long walk earlier and I wanted to sneak a drink so I’m going to a meeting.

6 Likes

Today I went to a Christmas eve eve party at my friends house, parents and children, got there at 4pm and left at 8pm, no alcohol involved, my friends husband did offer me a drink and I didn’t have to say a thing as my friend jumped in straight away and said “Michelle doesn’t drink anymore, you should know that” lightly scalding her husband. God I love my friends :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Those look soooo good. :heart_eyes:

Currently hanging with some family where there is some alcohol. Keeping my distance and leaving soon to go to a meeting and then stay the night at my mother’s, where there will be no drinking. Staying focused on doing the next right thing… :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I keep seeing you and others make series of strong choices in difficult situations and it lifts me up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Watched the Eagles game (YEAH!!!) at a friends house (hoagies, chips & diet pepsi). Now my wife and 2 of my daughters are at Christmas church service. Nice quiet house. A few presents left to wrap. Just had a large Dunkin Donuts coffee so I will likely be up late tonight. In years past, I would have been blackout drunk by now. Sundays are so much more enjoyable now that a 1pm football game doesn’t mean the rest of the day is completely shot. Have a sober rest-of-the-weekend friends!

4 Likes

I have decided that the next D&D game in my future will be me playing as a rock. No mobility, excellent physical defense. Sky high charisma. Great at hiding. Vulnerable to elemental manipulation, does not want to magically become sand. It’s all going to be in the narration, guys.

1 Like

That’s solid. :wink:

At mom’s in wrapping purgatory. So. Much. Wrapping. She’s baking and brought me cookies like I’m still a little kid.

…excuse me I have to go eat some cookies.

5 Likes

It has moved from passing silly joke territory to “most likely still a joke while it lasts” territory. There’s talk about a cactus and a tumbleweed joining as characters. Perhaps involving a murder mystery as one of the 4 local lizards has not been seen for days. Not sure if the tumbleweed is stuck or if it has something going on with the cactus.

Not a universal sense of humour but I need a little silliness today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to create some door pods for my doors. Want to get an 8" and a 3.5-4" speakers in that summa gun.

4 Likes

Over watching the game??

It’s not on TV over here unfortunately and I’m too cheap for the sunday ticket/NFL network lol

Fumbles killed us. I was hopeful but not confident against the Saints, in NawLeans.

Left drinking family members to go to meeting and stay at my mother’s, cause there is no booze here. Awesome meeting. In and safe and sober for the night. Got through day 1 of 2. More later when I’ve had a bit of time to eat and breathe. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Opened a few gifts with my mom and bro. Watching White Christmas on Netflix.

6 Likes

Tucked up in bed. On the top of my gratitude list is getting through today sober. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Welp I’m hanging out, watching my Seahawks and sipping on some iced tea.

Earlier I managed to go to 2 malls and Target without any anxiety, so that’s someting!

2 Likes

All that natural light :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Go Hawks!!

2 Likes