Superbowl Sober Sunday

tenor 1ff7b8ad88d372516400abaa6c017572_w200

#sendingsomedefensetoKansasforValentinesDay

3 Likes

Just like old times. I guess that makes the jersey Iā€™m wearing a ā€œthrowbackā€!

5 Likes

TOUCHDOWN!!! TB12 to Gronk!!! #GOAT!!! 2x!!!

3 Likes

Ribs with loaded potatoe wedges crispy Buffalo onion straws and blue cheese sauce.

This game is far from over.

4 Likes

Oooooh Iā€™m impressed Eric I am digging it, Iā€™m at work no special treats today

2 Likes

Not really a superbowl guy, just here for the food pictures. :yum:

2 Likes

Mahomes is playing his heart out. MVP!!

Playing his heart out, yes, but the #s arenā€™t there: 125 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT, 2 sacks. He has to step it up the last 8 min to be MVP.

1 Like

Ya Iā€™m just a softy. Theyā€™re missing some starting line men and heā€™s hurt. And he really is giving it his all. Obviously the stats are all for the GOAT!! :rofl:

1 Like

They arenā€™t protecting him at all,

Heā€™s trying to beat the Bucs on his own, heā€™s a blast to watch but fuck, did everyone else forget to show up

2 Likes

The league will be all Mahomes the next 10 years if he stays healthy. This game gives an exclamation point for TBā€™s career, and from here on it will be Mahomes. His talent is off the chart. Just surround him with more capable players.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s lots of good young quarterbacks out there too. They should all be a lot of fun.
Lamar Jackson
Baker Mayfield
Kyler Murray
Josh Allen.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I agree man, the next round of QBs is gonna Make a great 10 years of football

1 Like

I thought I read the 2 starting tackles were out.

1 Like

Correct,

Iā€™m just happy for Bruce Arians heā€™s a York Pa Native he went thru hell to make it this far he earned this Lombardi

2 Likes

ā€œNo risk it no biscuit, You canā€™t live scared.ā€ said the quarterback whispererā€¦ Glad to see him getting the widespread credit heā€™s earned over decades of coaching excellence.

1 Like

He is, watch his football life story, heā€™s truly a very respectable man,

He got kicked out of York Catholic for knocking up his GF, lost scholarships and all, he overcame

1 Like

A little late but hereā€™s my victory dinner!772

3 Likes

Refreshing, Iā€™m with you! I love quality sparkling water and mineral water is terrific for your whole body. I give it to my aging and disabled when they have digestive problems. The real mineral water works every time. Happy Monday All!!

1 Like