Superbowl Sober Sunday

Keep on it, we all deserve to be free from addiction. Share your experiences lately and Superbowl treats, I have been cooking more lately. Is it true your body renews itself everu 7 years completely?? Cool thoughts and vibes to you All :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Just sat down with a plate of nachos for the game!! Let’s go, TB!!! (That’s Tom Brady, as I’m a lifelong Pats fan!! Otherwise, I’d be for KC and the AFC!)

6 Likes

I’m at work, watching it,

Lifelong KC fan

3 Likes

Who you going for?? I’m a Detroit Lions fan born and raised in Wichita Kansas. Let’s got KC!!!

4 Likes

Second sober super bowl for me. I like the GOAT!! Go Bucs!! But Mahomes is the most fun quarterback to watch these days. I don’t really care about the teams. It’s going to be a fun game.

7 Likes

3rd Sober Superbowl for me. I am rooting for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Let Brady get one more… show the patriots he can still play at a superbowl level.

8 Likes

3rd Sober Superbowl here as well. Lifelong New Englander and passionate Pats fan so 100% behind TB (that’s Tom Brady, not Tampa Bay!!) #TB12 #GOAT

6 Likes

My beverage of choice

6 Likes

Good to see Tony Romo made it to the Super Bowl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do think he’s a great announcer though.

4 Likes

First for me. I’d like to see KC win but I agree it should be a good game.

3 Likes

Well, was preparing Super Bowl snacks when I realized one of the cats was acting strange. Suspected cystitis. I’m at the Animal Emergency Hospital. Sober, of course.

3 Likes

1st for me and rooting for KC! :grinning::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Oh no! @Mbwoman
I hope he’s ok.

3 Likes

@Dazercat. He should be. I caught it early. I just couldn’t wait until tomorrow morning when my vet opens. Poor little guy would have suffered all night.

2 Likes

Very familiar with cystitis. Your a great Mom!!

2 Likes

TOUCHDOWN!!! TB12 to Gronk!!! #GOAT!!!

5 Likes

Just like old times. That was fun.

4 Likes

That’s a good one. I like the strawberry watermelon one too.

As far as the game, I’m a Charger. Por Vida! So I despise KC. Same with the Raiders and Broncos.

So Goooooo Bucs!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

I love The Onion. KC lady here rooting for my Chiefs. Grateful to be sober so I could cook for my son and his friends. Hoping for back to back Super Bowl wins. Grateful for my TS community. Hope you all are staying warm.

4 Likes