Swimmers thread 🏊🏻‍♀️

:rofl::grin: Love that…
I love Liams shorts, such typical german behavior and some weird things I didn’t even notice before. Excellent!

3 Likes

Just had sunrise swim in the lagoon near where i live. I swim almost daily in the sea. Year round. Always naked, since I discovered naked swimming around 7 years ago I can’t go in the water with swimming pants anymore. It’s therapy really.

7 Likes

Welcome Bart! That sounds amazing :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

:crazy_face::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I think of you now every time I swim under water :grin::turtle:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Got a good swim in on Friday. 4 Swims in one week, definitely my best ever. Thanks everyone for the inspiration!

4 Likes

And if I will ever have an appartement with a terrace… I will have a bathtub for ice bathing in autumn and winter season. :snowflake::yum::sunglasses:

Todays swim was nothing to talk about.
Too crowdy, too warm, not 1000 at all.
But i had a swim at least.

5 Likes

At least you got it in!!! Great job! My pool is closed for another 4 days, so i gotta left weights this week.

3 Likes

Morning swim, across to the fallen tree and back. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s just wonderful :blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:
Would love to hop in there too.

2 Likes

Today I had 1500 meters…
Okay, still to crowdy but the weather will cool down soon and so it’s possible to hit the lanes hardly until middle of September (closing of outdoor season) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Additionally I dived into some understanding about suffering and addiction. :blue_heart::pray:t2:

This was like a wow dive.

5 Likes

I absolutely love this thread. Beautiful @Pandita and so amazing to always see an update from you @Juli1

I made it to the pool today, had so missed it. There was sunshine coming in so everything looked beautiful in that light. It was a little busy but I loved the lengths I got in, and then playing with the children. My daughter and I tried a new thing. A backward roll into a handstand then completing the roll. I love how stong and confident she is becoming. She is like a mermaid now :blush:

4 Likes

That’s soo sweet!
And I am sure she will always have a good feeling for water if she gets used to it so young and especially makes good and funny experiences. How old is she?

2 Likes

She is 11, nearly 12. She has always loved the water like I did, but because of my chronic fatigue syndrome I couldn’t take her. Now I am so pleased we are making up for lost time. I think some people just feel at peace in the water and she is one of them :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful!!! May I ask where this is?!

3 Likes

It’s in the east of Germany,a region with many lakes around.

3 Likes

3 More days of my pool closed for cleaning, IT’S TORTURE FOR ME! LOL!

3 Likes

Ohgooooosh I can totally relate to this!
When I had covid and had to pause for 15 days in April, I was so grumpy in the end! :yum:

2 Likes

What’s funny is i came home yesterday, i tried watching a tv show, didn’t do it for me. I wanted to play a game, but quickly dismissed the idea. No one was home and you think with 2 little ones i could just sit and enjoy the quiet, i did for a bit. But i genuinely missed the pool. It’s not just a good habit for me, it really is my sanctuary. This thread has helped me appreciate that fact even more!

4 Likes