Taking Prayer Request Any time

God willing I will join you in the prayer team.once I’ve fought off my demons and God anoits me as faithful and worthy. Prayer works. Ask and you shall recieve. Faith without works is dead… we must believe and put in the work. Amen

2 Likes

Thank you. Amen.

1 Like

Confirmed. I got you.

1 Like

My name is Kiki please pray for me and my physical and mental state. I need help with staying sober and giving my body time to heal and go through withdrawal symptoms. Thank you

1 Like

I got you, just finished praying but I’ll go back to pray for you.

I still have been praying for everyone else on the daily.

How’s everyone doing so far?

2 Likes

I’m in pain going thru the withdrawal emotions.

1 Like

I am doing well. I know God is with me but I still feel like I get bad thoughts about the enemy trying to go after my heart…. I don’t know what that is about but I know my heart belongs to Jesus Christ so if you could please pray for me and my protection. I really don’t know what needs to be prayed for or what as I have been too scared to tell anyone about this or
These types of disturbing thoughts but yeah thanks … hope you are doing well prayer warrior

1 Like

Not too bad… but really wanting a stronger connection to God. How do you keep connected everyday? You seem like a very spiritual person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Prayer Prayer prayer

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m using the Bible App by YouVersion.com. Download it now for your mobile device.

I watch these and do the bible plans. You have to spiritually grow. It’s not about religion it’s about a everyday relationship with God.

2 Likes

Your absolutely right… I used to do the Bible plans i think it’s time i start again. Thanks for your prayers I’ll pray for you as well and all of us in this community :heart::heart:

1 Like

I am gonna have to check these out when I am done with my therapy today. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Ask, command and demand in the name of Jesus Christ name. Jesus is the passport to healing and miracles.

When you pray commend as a leader. Demand as you are going to war with the principalities.

Command for healing power.

2 Likes