Taking Prayer Request Any time

Isaiah saldivar goes hard. Watch him first.

2 Likes

God Bless you.

My name is Travis, please pray for me. That God will grant me the superhuman strength I know I’ll need to get sober and stay sober.

1 Like

I got you :pray:

I got you Nicole

Still got you

Just prayed for you

1 Like

Thank you kind soul. May God bless you and keep you.

1 Like

Your welcome! :pray:

Done again, you guys have a blessed day. Message me direct if you guys have no one that has your back.

1 Like

If you all could pray for my son and his wife during their first few weeks of their pregnancy. May God bless Mike and Stephanie through the rest of this year and into their next trimester In January :pray:t2::pray:t2:

7 Likes

I Got you :pray:

1 Like

Pray for me to have strength to stay sober. I’m struggling.

2 Likes

I got you! Pray

Thank you for your prayers. Power of prayer is real. I pray God continues to arm you with this gift. Amen

2 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I needed this!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Always. My brother in Christ. Blessed day!

1 Like

I, too, commit to praying over these for the next 7 days and stand in agreement with you. All in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

I really could ise some prayers right now. Im 48 days clean amd the sober living house im in is driving me insane. The things they put u on contracts for are so petty and its making me want to just give up, leave and do whatever i feel like doing. So please pray for me to get thru these 90 days and stay sober.

4 Likes