Tattoo Inspiration

Thinking of finally getting a tattoo. Anyone have any cool tattoos they’d like to share?

3 Likes

There’s been a few topics with tattoos. Try searching using the magnify glass at the top and I’m sure you’ll find plenty.

1 Like

That would be super cool. I want the serotonin and dopamine molecules in one

2 Likes

Nice! That’s an awesome 1 year present.

I really like this one, although I’d probably have temporary one initially to see if I like it. I’m not a wuss or anything, I’ve had a couple of them done but I’ve recently spent 12 months having one removed and it cost a fortune! We do these things when we are young :blush:

7 Likes

Thats simple and cute. I absolutely want to start with it as temporary!

1 Like

I ordered some of those longer lasting temporary tattoos to see if I would like one and to try out a few different spots.

I put one on my upper back, lower neck like this picture and I don’t like it as much as I thought I might. It looks good on her though. Could be the style I picked, there is a lot of black in it and it’s too dark for my liking.

Are you able to fully remove the tattoo or is it still there but lighter?

@Monkey this is really cool, I like it a lot!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Got this sunflower :sunflower: done on Tuesday.

4 Likes

Yes! Inkbox is the site I ordered from
I received the tattoos in about a week & they are nice. I got 3 for about $45 including shipping/tax. Seemed like a lot, but that’s because I’m kinda frugal and had to remind myself that it’s ok to spend some money to make sure I’m good adding something permanent to my body :rofl:

4 Likes

I got the symbol for recovery right after my one year. It means so much to me and is a great reminder.

7 Likes

Thats actually pretty cool. Thanks!

1 Like

Thats the perfect size and meaningful!

1 Like

For me it’ll be my first one. And I really want something that signifies positivity

1 Like

I don’t have any, but have also been thinking of getting one. I love the symbolism behind the sunflower- hence my name- so maybe a small black and white one.

1 Like

I know I’ll never stop at one haha Similar to @Sunflower1 I like the meaning behind the lotus!

1 Like