Tell Us Something You Did To Stay SOBER Today!

Put my DOC that people had placed in front of me out of my sight.

2 Likes

“Worked” from home but really I stayed close here and kept on reading so I could build up enough strength and courage to get through today.

3 Likes

I do my best to keep my mind active, unless I am meditating. Distraction helps. This week has been easy, but that’s probably because work is really slow because of the holidays, and therefore less stressful. I fear for what might happen when it picks up again soon.

I’ve also started taking Now Foods ashwagandha again, but I’m not sure it has helped with the cravings. I’ve taken it before and it seems to help with anxiety, so it’s probably helping at least indirectly.

I just wish I had people IRL I could talk to about it. But I don’t have shit.

2 Likes

Great work on keeping active. It really helps me keep clear of the cravings.
Knowing that work craziness may be triggering…maybe have plans in place to help you cope.
I’m sorry that you don’t have irl support. Are you able to attend any meetings or recovery groups? Possibly find a sponsor to help you? It helps finding support among others that understand the addiction struggle.

We are here for you. :people_hugging: Wishing you luck on your journey.

1 Like

Stayed home! (Safety base):heartpulse:

2 Likes

Coffee with a sober sister

3 Likes

Made myself warm milk with cinnamon and honey. It helped. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I’m gonna go to an online smart recovery meeting on the drive home from work, instead of a podcast

7 Likes

Watered the plants to get over my cravings.

5 Likes

Cooking cooking and kitten taming today for me.

4 Likes

I just keep busy…mending the coat rack with some fixing plates to keep it steady.

I’m always looking for stuff to do. Planning ahead gives me a reason to be sober too.

5 Likes

Walked 18,000 steps with the dog today!

3 Likes

Watched my daughter compete in gymkhana games with my other daughter and mum. It was a lovely afternoon :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful, so well done!

1 Like

Did groceries for a sick friend and delivered them. This included an hour long bike :bike: ride which is always a good thing.

1 Like

Decorated an old terrarium that’s not in use anymore.

5 Likes

Oh this is gorgeous!

1 Like

That is so awesome - love it!

1 Like

Went for a walk, drank coffee, watched anime, and did not fall for the ‘you really need DOC now’ voice.

2 Likes