That's another reset

Yep I can and am doing it. Theres a pharmacy right now next to me and I have money on me which would be triggering but I decide how I react to those triggers! Cant hide from pharmacies all my life​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Am just going to try and check in on here twice a day and keep fighting. It’s my mind that’s the problem once I get something in my head I can’t help my self but am going to fight it now instead of giving in. Hopefully after a few weeks it will get easier

2 Likes

My date is November 2. Are we sober twins?

1 Like

Stop stealing my twins! I deserve one too

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:, we must be …hi twin :raising_hand_man:

Can’t we be triplets. Any way your a year older! :joy:

1 Like

We should start our own crew …the 2/11 crew :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you the second on or the first @anon12657779

I knew you would break it down. I’m the first. And @sylentwar said he was the first yesterday but he seems to be changing his story now. Just so he can fit with your date it seems! I smell a conspiracy here! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I wasn’t sure with them. I’m desperate for a twin lol

I know everyone else has got one, :unamused:

So just to clarify …sober since november 2nd 2018 :joy::joy:

1 Like

What time did you have your last drink?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Clutching at straws here.

2 Likes

Stop it. He’s mine!

4 Likes

You have a twin out there somewhere :joy:

1 Like

Would have been that afternoon ( I remember going for a walk buying that last can of cider ), try not to think about it to much these days, as that was the final phase of my breakdown…:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Where, exactly, did you find this lol

1 Like

Google. I just typed in sober since 02/11/2017🙂

3 Likes

Take it one day at a time. Have you told anyone close to you about this? Having someone close to you for support is huge. I’ve been on a downward spiral since getting married. My wife has stuck with me longer then she should have. I am on day 4. Tommorow is day five. Don’t knock yourself. Reset, restart, keep your head up and you will do this. Stay active, go for a walk, start cooking home made meals (good time occupier). We are human my friend and remember tommorow is always unwritten for us. Stay up brother. You got this!!!

4 Likes

I concede noble sir! :laughing: