The addicts guide to fluffernuttering

@Twowaymirror @Bill_Phillips

35 Likes

Hahahhaha this is excellent.
I took notes and everything

2 Likes

Your version looked better, but I’m lazy lol

1 Like

Hahaha, the joys of living in a supportive living house.

1 Like

How about Goober Grape? Peanut butter and jelly in the same jar. I found a place on the web that sells it in packets. Take that with me when I hike, plus bagels. Bagels are indistructable

3 Likes

Goober grape in packets. Please link me lol.

With all the biking I have been doing I been considering trying out some goos and stuff of that nature

Ohhhhhh, thanks for the laugh… This place is crazy today !!!

4 Likes

I was like hmmmm maybe I’ll go to the please make me laugh thread, then I saw this… Perfect…

2 Likes

Oh, and that is definitely an east coast thing…

I think three separate threads are now discussing fluffernutter lol. There’s not enough meetings in the world to make me normal again

4 Likes

Hahaha and one of those threads is about my failed date lmao. I’m literally laughing out loud. My cat is looking at me like im a psycho hahah

2 Likes

We need a new game

1 Like

I’m so happy no one can see me bc I’m quite sure I look crazy. I hope we are cheering you up.

Omg, I used to LOVE that stuff as a kid! Not as much now lol

I’ve pretty much exhausted my tiny brain, so do you have any good ideas?

Just checked. Either they are out or replaced it with this. Same result

1 Like

No, remember the headache lol. My brain is of no use to me… Its like mush… once I’m feeling better Im hoping to bring my A game. For now I’m lucky to hold a thought long enough to speak it.

Or type it for that matter lol

Hey… I’m better at writing than speaking actually… and here i can look back at my last word to follow up my thought pattern.

1 Like

Awesome…lol