Not another music thread

what you done and should I know this already or did I dream it,

Really? You’re making me type? :roll_eyes::grimacing:

Just two styes that a Dr. unsuccessfully tried to pop today. So whatcha eating? :laughing:

1 Like

Mmm crispy bacon (English not that American crap​:smile::smile:) with hp or daddy,s sauce gets my vote. Cold sandwich has to be either tuna and cheese or ham and cheese,absolutely no mayo or salad cream. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh i hope your eyes okay cate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ham mayo and peppercorn :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from The addicts guide to fluffernuttering:

1 Like

This is tough but I love my grilled cheeses. Colby with tomato and super thin onion grilled slowed so the onion softens a bit or cheddar with asparagus(dont knock it til you try it). Favorite ghetto sandwich, which is surprisingly good: white bread, mayo, and dill pickle slices. Ate those when I was poor and still eat them to this day. And what is HP sauce?

3 Likes

Hp sauce is brown sauce :slight_smile:

Best vegan sandwich: tofu bahn mi (Vietnamese). Best home made vegan sandwich: avocado, tomatoes and salt on brown bread. Runners up: peanut butter banana; cucumbers and Marmite; falafel/ hummus/ salad in pita.

1 Like

I still dont get it. Like A1, BBQ, gravy? I’ve never heard of this in America.

it English brown sauce, don’t know what is in it TBH but the hp stands for houses of Parliament and its got the queen’s seal of approval. if its good enough for royalty it’s good enough for me.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to describe it other than a slightly spicy sauce that’s awesomeness in a bottle. I can’t actually comprehend it not being available over in the state’s! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Google Photos
tap for ingredients

2 Likes

Where I shop and here’s a small British Food section. It always has HP sauce :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t know what the hp stood for until you just told us m8,had just never thought about it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Who knew. Glad I can’t taste the dates in it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I only found out about a year ago but that will be why the picture is on the bottle. :joy:

1 Like

Hmm, interesting. Sounds close to A1 or Worcestershire. Learn something new every day.

1 Like

you know that though :joy: strange.

Closer to A1 :+1:

1 Like