The addicts guide to fluffernuttering

Hahaha. I can’t believe there’s an entire thread dedicated towards this! This is the best!

4 Likes

Lol, yeah it’s a spinoff from a go-to sober snack thread, fluff and peanut butter blew some people’s minds when the topic came up. Then @Englishd started this thread and blew my mind with the strawberry flavored stuff…I still haven’t been able to find any of that btw! I think I’m gonna hafta go to Baltimore and start stopping at every grocery store north of there until I find it lol

3 Likes

I found it a discount grocery store of all places.

I know u said it was a sav a lot …I’ve hit about 6 of em between Annapolis and north va, still no bueno :cry:

1 Like

When it comes to sobriety food, I’m always going for the Trader Joe’s Cookie Butters. Amazing stuff!

I had them and they were…

totes-amazeballs

Oh man that sounds awesome lol, I gotta go to bed, yall making me hungry! Haha

Cookie butters!

2 Likes

Beast! 10 miles a day? Are you an elite or something? I used to run a 1/2 every Saturday morning back in Grad School, now it’s just 5 milers a couple times a week and 5k’s in between. I’ve only got an hour to invest into running every day now. Wish there was more time!

Somehow I burned through 100 likes today so everyone save their witty comments, achievements and cute animal pictures for tomorrow so I can like them then.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have as many as you and I used them all up as well. So many things i wish i could tap the heart on.

1 Like

Half measure isn’t in your vocabulary. That’s what makes you good at recovery too.

1 Like

:heartbeat: earthlings

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :joy: LOL

1 Like

I’m really missing out on this. I want some of that!

2 Likes

It’s hard to take a selfie with a sandwich in my mouth, let alone smile.

1 Like

Hahaha, great thread.
Being over here, I’d not heard of this until I read a book series where the main character ate them. Never a great PB fan anyway and just the thought of adding sugary marsh mallow spread to it intrigues me, but not enough to actually go out and buy. And yes the fluffer stuff is now readily available in the UK.

1 Like

Zombie thread rebirth, people! While Rachel, the boys and I visited BYU yesterday, we stopped at the creamery, where they have the best ice cream. What did we find there? Fluffernutter ice cream. It was awesome!

Jack approves.

7 Likes

Fluff was born in Somerville, Ma. Every September there’s a Fluff festival to celebrate. P.S.- ORIGINAL THE ONLY FLUFF THAT MATTERS!

3 Likes

Ahh the joys of living on food stamps in a sober living facility

1 Like