Edge of the Village, 2022
Oil on canvas
20 x 16 inches”

8 Likes

Hello! Much love to you both

@Mno
@Alisa

1 Like

Cool thread which I hadn’t seen before. This is Verity - a Damian Hurst which my wife and I think is pretty cool.

9 Likes

"Georgia O’Keeffe. Oriental Poppies, 1927. Oil paint on canvas, 76.2 x 101.9 cm. The Collection of the Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Museum Purchase, 1937.1 © Georgia O’Keeffe Museum "

5 Likes

Georgia O’Keefe
Lake George With White Birch, 1921 ![16x16]
Oil on Canvas

4 Likes

“Henri Matisse • Flowers, 1907”

2 Likes

Saw a big Gustav Klimt exhibition in Van Gogh Museum today. Impressive stuff. Impressively busy too despite time slots. Need to go again. Early on a Tuesday morning is supposed to be best. Something for early 2023. Anway, I really loved this portrait.

I wasn’t familiar with his landscapes and nature paintings. Rally loved those too.

10 Likes

Jakub Schikaneder: Street in the Evening Prague, 1875

10 Likes

ElenaArtstyle
“This abstract painting “Sea of Feelings and Hopes” is a flight of fantasy and my own perception of art. Abstract paintings are emotions that the viewer first absorbs and then tries to understand. Everyone has their own vision and feeling. Here you can see both the sea and the universe with its pain and hopes for a better future.
#ElenaArtstyle #helpUkraine #ukraineart #ukrainianarts #ukrainianart #ForUkraine🇺🇦“

8 Likes

“Ukrainian artist Olena Papka (b.1990)
Outfit for the Victory Day”

6 Likes

I drew this picture of my girl Taylor Schindler. She passed away at 19 from a Percocet OD. Still think ab her all the time. Love you Tay

7 Likes

Shes beautiful and you are so talented

2 Likes

Thanks you so much and yes she was :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

How beautiful! :black_heart:

2 Likes

“We decorate our trees for Christmas just a bit different here in the Big Bend of Texas.”
“We Decorate Christmas Trees a bit Different”
Artist: Tim McKenna

4 Likes

“ ‘Sunrise’, 1916, by American abstract painter Georgia O’Keeffe (1887 - 1986).”

4 Likes

Edward Hopper (American 1882-1967), Office at Night 1940, Oil on Canvas, American Realism

Office_at_Night

There is so much subtext that can be interpreted so many ways in this piece. It’s always fascinated me.

6 Likes

That’s a painting!?! I could swear it’s a photograph. Wow.

1 Like

I saw this earlier this year when they did the live broadcast on zoom. Nice to see it is now on you tube. They talk about a lot of his works. Fascinating. You might enjoy. They did not even mention my favorite which is “Corn Hill”

2 Likes