The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I was in my messy kitchen this morning, and thinking about how often ive been in it drunk or high, or thinking and planning on how to get it.

Today i was just sad about my kitchen but it was a freeing thought that im not spending mental energy planning excuses to sit and “calm down” and get high. I can just be.

Meaningful also that i got sober here at my house.

This is a newer mug, cheap thrift store find, quickly becoming a favorite. Makes me happy.

15 Likes

Other side of the mug :laughing:

12 Likes

Those are so stinkin cute!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is a cup I need. Please say it came from Amazon

Someone made me this mug last year for my 40th birthday, all may favourite books from over my lifetime (the two magazines were actually representative of my Masters research). I smile every time I have my tea in it :blush:

12 Likes

Got one of those cool heat changing mugs

13 Likes

Love it! So happy you FINALLY got one :joy::wink:

1 Like

You win! Best mug ever. :joy:

2 Likes

I posted one before but I guess you forgot?

Oh and my work one that I mentioned before, but don’t want to post cause Yano it says where I work

1 Like

Dude you back in MO?

Sometimes I feel like a Loon.

A New Hampshire Loon. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

What a creative mug and thoughtful gift!! :star_struck:
That person have to know you very well if he ore her knows your favorite books!

1 Like

Decided to switch it up today!

13 Likes

Haha love cat mugs!

1 Like

Learning things about myself everyday… some are harder to learn and make me want to give up… but I am still going. I am still here…and I refuse to go back to who I was. I’m realizing how quick I was to run to the store when a past trigger popped up. Or when I was going through something really traumatic… I would drink myself into either forgetting what I was feeling or until I was a complete mess… I deserve better than that. These past days have been a little rough but I have made it through with some amazing people that have been there for me. Choosing to be sober to me is saying I will not drown out my feelings… I will fight for my peace of mind because I deserve to heal… :black_heart:

12 Likes

Tiny vintage canning jar for coffee mug today and reading a poetry book in the sunshine

9 Likes

Omg that passage is beautiful :pleading_face: what book is this? So powerful :black_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE the cup!!!

1 Like

Clarity and Connection - Yung Pueblo
Amazon has it on sale right now for around $10

3 Likes

I will definitely look for it :relaxed::black_heart: